AOTC 3/10M Resto Druid ilvl 243

Looking for a guild for raiding! I’ve been pugging everything. I am patient, and committed. Can make big feasts and cauldrons. Can Dodge mechanics. Was 3/10m last tier. I just transferred realms, not doing it again for a while!

Ilvl 243 Resto Druid Aemberfly- Bleeding Hollow

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Simple Design is looking for some solid healers to round out our team. As of now, we are 9/10 H 1/10 M and looking to push more into mythic. Our raid days are tues/thurs at 7:30 CST.

message me on battlenet if you want to talk more! Ezdix#1427

Hey there Aember! If you don’t mind stepping back a bit in progression, our team with Chaos Manifesto on the Eredar server group is in need of your talents!

We are a social guild that is rebuilding our raid team after a mass exodus. We are currently 4/10 H and 10/10 N SoD.

Message me at Baldngwookie#1117 on bnet or Wook#0063 on discord if you’re interested!

Hey friend! Naughtytime here :slight_smile:
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive Outcasts on Kel’Thuzad. We are an alliance guild :slight_smile:
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :slight_smile:
DPS :
Warlock please! We need one badly! DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend :slight_smile:

I see you’re horde! Come to the dark side :wink: if not interested good luck, super impressive you’re 3/10 pugging!:dog:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat!

Hi Amberfly! We, Strategic Miscalculation on Mal’Ganis, are looking for a healer! We Raid Fri/Sat at 10 Pm server (CST) for 2.5 hours. We are 3/10M and want to keep going forward! Cross realm is open so no need to swap right away! Please reach out on Discord Vin#7832 and we can talk more to see if we are a good fit!

Hey! You may be a good fit for us! We need heals and DPS! Hit me on discord if you wanna chat. funkeoto#8862
Here’s my link and i can send you more info if you want on discord. <Ascension> H - Dalaran Recruiting for SoD MYTHIC Progression