Aotc 220 Warrior Lf Horde guild

One of the best warriors on the realm looking to expand and get to mythic raiding and having consistent groups for pushing keys.

Also enjoy pvp, I can TC and be vocal

I play a lot usually always on after work, always keeping up with efficiency methods on raid/keys/pvp

Hello,

what realm are you on? my guild is on Illidan and we are in need of a warrior as we fill out of raid team to push into mythic. We are 10/10 heroic.

pduce#1306 is my bnet if you want to chat.

I am on aegwynn , I am willing to realm xfer, right now currently working I will add u when I’m on in 4hrs 4:30(est)

Hello!

We here on Zul’jin within the guild < Eternal Order > could definitely utilize you! We have a chunk of folks within the guild that push keys daily and several have KSM Season 1. Our primary details are below as well as my contact information. You can definitely find our Public Logs on WCL as well.

Guild Name: < Eternal Order >
Server: [US] Zul’jin
Faction: Horde

Raid Times: 9:15pm-11:45pm CST (10:15pm-12:45am Server) Wed / Fri / Mon
Current Progression: 10/10 H CN

Interested?
Hit me up on Discord: Brochillin #3783
Or find me in-game via Battle.Net: Brochillin#1384

Hi Tittibois,

Our guild Scrub Legion is currently 2/10M and we raid Wed/Sun 8-11 EST. We are a few dedicated DPS away from a consistent 20 man for mythic.

Add me on either discord or b.net and lets chat, we have an active discord community and try to have a good time.

Discord: Goofy#5152
B.net: Goofygoober#1827

Hi Titti

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 Mythic and have AOTC.

Looking for

Everyone! Except tanks!

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hey man you can also add me on discord if it is easier Arlovick#1273

Hello Tittibois,

DeathRow is a 3/10M guild looking to add a warrior to our roster for Prog. on Sun King and farther. If you would like to trial tonight we would love to have you. We raid Tonight at 7PM EST on Illidan. (Also on Fridays at 7pm).

Please add thacops#1332!