AOTC 215 Disc Priest LF Guild

Hello all,

Current guild struggling to continue putting together raids due to RL and loss of interest in the game from several members. Looking for a guild progressing with mythic at a semi hardcore level. I really enjoyed raiding with this guild as we were laid back without drama, had fun, but still took clearing bosses seriously and put in the work to do so.

I am AOTC with great reliability in attendance, understand fights and mechanics, competitive with the desire to achieve high parses and care about being good while understanding mechanics and downing bosses come before a parse.

Looking to raid 2 nights a week with those two nights being any two days between Tuesday and Thursday. We also enjoy mythic+ when time is available.

I can send logs to whoever is interested if desired. Discord is Pexx#9239. Feel free to message me there and we can chat.

Hey Pexx,
I sent you a Battlenet request to chat more if you’re interested. I am the GM/RL of Creeping Doom. We are currently looking to fill our last couple slots to begin Mythic. We are currently 9/10 H (expecting to down sire tonight) and begin Mythic ASAP. We were 10/12 M in Nya’lotha and are looking to push CE each tier. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11 PM EST. I think you guys would be a great fit for our guild as the environment you described is very similar to what we strive for. If you’re interested, we can talk some more (Vellinis#1671 is my BTag I added you on for reference). Thanks.

It’s not tuesday - thursday but hopefully these times work for you :)!
We are definitely interested. I’ve added you and look forward to chatting with you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Discord)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

1 Like

Guild: - Illidan

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 10/10 N - 9/10 H

Raid Times: Tuesday + Thursday (Progression); Sunday (Logs, Mythic+, Guild Meetings) from 8 - 11 pm server (9 pm - Midnight EST)

Who are we? The Plague is a community of WoW players ranging from casual levelers to high-end M+, PvP, and C.E. raiders. We are currently recruiting new members to continue to develop our Raid teams as well as continue to expand our growing community. We are LGBTQ+ friendly and have a very strict policy on no racism/sexism. As we are a newer guild we still have a lot of opportunities to grow, which is not only the focus for the guild but our players as well. In the few months we have formed with this mindset, we have developed an experienced team of leaders and are seeking more members to play at a higher level with us.

What do we offer?

• Support for newer players to the game.
  • A guild for anyone of any skill level with an active discord!
  • An opportunity to grow in a team setting.
  • A chance to become a class leader which allows you to share your knowledge with other players about their class.
  • An opportunity to find a forever home for yourself and your friends.

What are we looking for at the moment? (Just because we are looking for specifics does not mean we are not open to Trialing all members who apply)

• Ranged DPS
  • Any Exceptional Melee DPS/Healers
  • Team 2 is currently looking for all roles at the moment. Please contact us if you are interested in being on our secondary roster.

Sounds great! But how can I go about seeking you guys out? Feel free to reach out to us at the following.

• Recruiting officers Davik#9296 (Discord)/ Davik#1538 (Btag) Contact either way
  • Guild Master: Drew#4814 (Discord)(Best way to reach out to me) / Zapp#1264 (Bnet)

Hey Pexx, I see my GM already spammed your post with our guild info, but I just wanted to let you know that I added you on discord!

Ctrl Alt Del 1/10M has been raiding as a guild on Illidan since BC and has a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for SL and off night raiding.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Unpegged Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Not Sbeve Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur

Dirke’s Fun Run Raid: 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday (signups on calendar)

Current recruiting needs: High Priority =

Unpegged Raid Team:
Tank: No Need
Healer: Resto Shaman, Priest Healer
DPS: Warrior, Unholy DK, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, SP
Any exceptional DPS will be considered
Contact: Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) or Trapntickle (Merc#1637) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Hey there! We are looking for a disc priest for mythic progression =) Id love to chat more.

Ctrl Alt Del 2/10M has been raiding as a guild on Illidan since BC and has a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for SL and off night raiding.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Unpegged Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Not Sbeve Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur

Dirke’s Fun Run Raid: 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday (signups on calendar)

Current recruiting needs: High Priority =

Unpegged Raid Team:
Tank: No Need
Healer: Resto Shaman, Priest Healer
DPS: Warrior, Unholy DK, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, SP
Any exceptional DPS will be considered
Contact: Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) or Trapntickle (Merc#1637) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Faestine, Tgosob, Slania, Unholyagony
Class Leads: Midori, Haydes, Jesikah, Trapntickle, Metak, Sbeve, Wasabith