AOTC 1/9M guild looking for merger

Unfortunately BFA burnout has taken its toll and left us in need of more than merely recruiting one or two people. We’re looking for a merge with a like-minded group.

A little about us:

Guild : Freakshow
Server : Area 52
Faction : Horde
Dates: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Time: 8:00 pm-11:00 pm EST (server)
Current Progression :9/9H 1/9M

We are a guild created back in 2010 on Area 52. We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push.

We are a group that is progression oriented however very relaxed and also enjoy having fun. We keep a fun and positive environment to play and raid in and are proud of the fact that we can keep such an environment while still doing mythic raiding. We keep an environment of raiders that are at least twenty years of age. This is a guild that has been around since 2010 on area 52 and and another 5 years before that on Greymane.

Previously we have been:
Tier 16 – 14/14 H US #192 25m

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the officers listed at the bottom of this thread.

For more information add one of our officers:

Officer
Hinata – Hinata#1703

1 Like

sent you an RL ID request.

Thanks a lot! Letting our leader know in case he didn’t notice yet.

Straight to the top! Still looking~

i know ghabaghouls is LFM, they recently merged with FC, but theyre still fighting the roster boss. should connect with drunge or one of the players there. i think that would be beneficial for you both. sent him this link to the post as well.

best o luck

Hello

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Thanks for the input so far folks. Still looking for some options~

Still looking for a good match. Keep 'em coming!

Hi Rayys,

Our raid times are different and mythic progression is not our focus, we are AOTC guild, but I got a feeling that we share similar values and interests. In case you are interested, I will leave our info here:

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like