A.O.E. Affixes Over Empathy - M+ Community

Affixes Over Empathy (or A.O.E.), an M+ community, is actively recruiting! We pull entire dungeons, wipe, then riot at blizz HQ and demand even harder affixes than the ones that just made us wipe :smiling_imp:. We currently have players that do mythics anywhere between +15 and +26, and are looking to add more to the roster for Dragonflight. We are looking for primarily Tanks, but healers and dps are most welcome. We have a discord, that is also shaping up to be a streaming community server, with folks who play other games as well, but definitely a ton of WOW! Will be looking to expand into raiding as well in this upcoming expansion.

We are a semi-serious “end game” group, but not sweat-lords, and just like having fun with the game in general. If interested, search for AOE or Affixes Over Empathy in the community search tab, and apply to join :facepunch:

I’m on Illidan / US East TZ and plan to tank the entire season on my Druid. I’m looking to join an existing static group that is looking for a tank or meeting others who want to run together at a high level and are committed to pushing keys. Ideally, the group I want to form or join will consist of players who enjoy running m+ over and over to improve key times/levels and gearing up for raider io.=

Send me a message and add me to friends: phace#1248