[A]<Odyssey> 9/12M NWC 2 Nights Recruiting!

Odyssey is a relatively casual mythic guild that raids twice a week.

We’ve recently made the move that a lot of guilds have made in joining the Alliance on Frostmourne and begun a slight rebuild. With this move we’ve also decided to slightly shift our raid times forward by half an hour.

We like to stay competitive with other guilds that put in similar hours to us, without taking ourselves too seriously or sacrificing fun while raiding. We’re looking to add like-minded individuals that fit the criteria that would help us progress in the future and that will also fit our social structure.

Our raid times are :
Thursday Night - 7:30pm AEDST - 10:30pm AEDST (server time)
Sunday Night - 7:30pm AEDST - 10:30pm AEDST (server time)

Given that we don’t raid a lot, we generally have plenty of time throughout the week to do mythic+. We try to make sure that everyone has done at least one to guarantee the highest ilevel piece from the weekly chest, but will also put together groups with whoever we can throughout the week for something to do.

We’ll also try to add some non compulsory social events, such as normal/heroic raids, mythic+, battlegrounds etc on non raid nights.

Recruitment needs are as follows :
Boomkin (medium prio)
Spriest (medium prio)
Warlock (medium prio)

If interested, please contact me either here, or in game on my battletag - Kinetyk#1895. If I’m unavailable, try adding Ihatecrab2#1514 or Sharrukin#1110

Looking to add a few ranged DPS to finish off the tier!

Updated, 9/12M! Looking for a few ranged DPS