Anything ever going to be done about this re PvP?

(5) Streamer Responded to WoW Classic Arena EXPOSED Video - YouTube

EDIT: The video (and the one before it) exposes (as if it hasn’t been exposed for years anyway by this point) the absolute state of arena PvP with piloting and RMT for glad/r1 titles by the usual group of people we all know do this.

I am just a casual playing at low ranks for fun, but this BS is killing arena participation and making the whole thing a joke.

5 Likes

It’s normally polite to explain what you want to talk about and not just link a video.

3 Likes

Yea… im not clicking that link. Dont want a virus or my stuff phished.

It’s a Youtube link. That said, should still flag as the thread is just an advertisement link.
:axe:

3 Likes

OP some don’t like feeding streamers.

So…is this piloting, scripting, bots, or twinks? or the other top rants of pvp?

1 Like

The vid is just junk of the guy spending of first 2-3 min saying nothing of value. Stopped watching after that.

He is posting a pic of a discord post and claiming it’s some random guy snitching on himself with no context. Kinda fixes the op gave no context and the vid has no context.

If you’re going to link something you should be giving a quick summary and posting your point. People shouldn’t need to guess your point or watch the vid to still have no idea or your point.

1 Like

You use the name of one of the biggest piloters in tbc from gorefiend.

2 Likes

Lmao only screenshots of the most notorious RMT R1 boosting blizzcon champion to ever play, supported by blizzard, admitting his guilt. Taking rank title spots meant for real teams because give him $500 or whatever & get a glad title boost, congrats. Nbd.

1 Like

No someone random guy.

If the op has that context he would have said so as not him nor the vid gave that context in the time I mentioned.

Both are just fishing for views and watch time not getting to the point. If making a thread giving that context is important if you don’t your post is worthless which ops is.

It’s up to the poster to give the context if you don’t it’s some random guy nothing more.

You forum losers are so cringe nobody is promoting anything. How else will the information be gathered into 1 place if someone doesnt make a video about it? All of you are absolute clowns and I explained it for you.

4 Likes

No one is complaining about a vid being made but do keep showing you can’t read.

We are telling the op to give a summary of a vid if he wants to post one. Which includes his point.

Just posting a vid is adding nothing to it and has little to no value. Him giving a summary and adding a point gives us a discussion topic and as such makes a thread.

He has not made a thread he wasted space.

Making a thread to discuss something dose a good job of gathering info in once place and getting more interest as a discussion is taking place. The op at best made a joke of the vid. Esp when the vid for over 2 min shows nothing of value as references a part one that was also not shown and no summary on so lacking the summary from the op the vid is only out of context crap.

Also the vary definition of promoting something is what the op did. He promoted watching that vid by making it so people had to it even try to see what the op is wanting to say, in order to discuss it. The lack of a summary turns this from a discussion on the vid into a promotion for that vid. So yes the op did promote something.

1 Like

Amordrone is known for terrible takes on things. Just ignore the clown

4 Likes

The lack of integrity in arena is what has killed it. The big drop started in WoD, the cheating got so bad. Its a shame too because wow arena can be so fun.

Arena died the moment it was kicked out of esports

Amordone is a zero-credibility poster, saw the guy argue for 50+ replies about how to buy tier gear on the ptr. He was wrong. Also saw him defending AutoHotkey users in arena. We will never know his motivations for such strange takes

On the original topic, I watched the vid and then the original vid. I don’t arena but we had three decently-rated arena players in our guild who have quit the game since the Wrath launch. They didn’t seem to be enjoying it much

2 Likes

I played on Gorefiend back in the day, I remember Terrorz! He was in a guild called if I recall. I may still have a screenshot of him and Drakiel (of ) both with their thunderfuries.

It’s nice to see someone else from good ol’ Snorefiend still around

2 Likes

Died after cataclysm sadly.

I was there from vanilla till dragonsoul

I still remember many names and people, miss em too.

We both know the name of terrorz guild but we can’t type it here

1 Like

MoP had a rough start, but from 5.2 til the end of MoP the PVP had never actually been better. I know that there are those that loved 4.3, but the thing is, 4.3 while mechanically good it was polluted by PVE items; especially certain trinkets and weapons.

Stampede with every pet named psyfiend

Stampede bug ignoring resilience only lasted until Patch 5.2 came out, and then the game was really good.

As for dumb pet names, yeah its stupid but tank up when that happens… everyone has wall. Glad was 100% possible in MoP post 5.2 on literally any spec of any class.

1 Like