Anyone unable to play any other games as they are too hyped for Classic?

Will be playing Retail and then Retail + Classic until next April. Then it’s Cyberpunk 2077 + Retail + Classic.

1 Like

Pretty much. I can’t stay interested in any games. I’ve tried getting back into Minecraft, but it’s even more bloated than before, so it floundered spectacularly. I tried Monster Hunter World, but it’s radically easier and different from the older games, so it floundered spectacularly.

This sucks. I should just play Rune Factory again or something.

I’m looking forward to Mario Maker 2 coming out next week and 8.2 of course.

I never finished my horde alt as i mained an ally rogue so im making an exact copy of my old horde toon so i can play her to 60 this time instead!

Other than my guild making south park jokes… I think you’re the first to make one at me with this name :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: makes me sad cuz I run around BFA and nobody says “GOD DAMN IT LOCHNESSMONSTA” everybody is stuck in their own little world because they dont EVER have to group.

Multi-tagging…
Elite/rarespawn mobs being 0 difficulty hard than actual mobs. I mean pfffft

1 Like

Same.

Every few days I’ll get in the mood for another game, like Overwatch for example, but after about two hours I lose the feeling for it.

Every other game feels like a private server to me right now. Like a fake. Where nothing really matters in it since the real deal is gonna be coming out. especially solo play games. I need that thriving population and close community. Especially the competition that comes with it.

Dead servers is a deal breaker for everyone

1 Like

No. I’ve been playing other games here and there, catching up a little on the Steam library of never played games. Also have been doing a little modding on a truck simulator game. I’m excited for the Classic release but not super-hyped.

I agree - just keep everyone in the same layer until they merge.

That’s no different from server mergers. Widely know as bad for “community”

1 Like

Huge difference -merging servers 6 months-1 year into a server cycle is much different from merging layers a few weeks in.

Plus people know the layer merger is coming. No shock.

Here! Lost sense of time… just waiting…

It doesn’t matter if they know it’s coming. We know layering is coming yet you are hating on it all the same.

1 Like

I was always looking forward to this, but being able to play this stress test week got me super hyped. I haven’t felt this way about a game in a very long time. Catching myself thinking about it when out doing something else.

Can’t wait to get back in when it goes live. I was a little meh with smiting priest the first few levels, but once I got that wand and learned shield, I was all in. Can’t wait to relive my vanilla priest in classic.

Let’s see, my main game is ESO which recently launched a new chapter. Then FFXIV which will be releasing Shadowbringers soon. And I play GW2 also. I’m curious about classic, but I can’t say “hyped”.

I’m trying all day everyday to distract myself and not think about Classic (yeah it’s not working). I’ve gone back and started playing Sonic Adventure 2 to try and beat my PB, Skyrim cause it’s Skyrim, but still nothing is really taking the edge off. =/

Been playing OSRS in my spare time. It’s really my main game and I’ll still be playing it alongside Classic.

Then why is anyone freaking out about Layering? When servers go live we’ll have known about it for what, 3 months? There’s no shock value there either.

yup. i literally have a save about 20 hours into valkyria chronicles 4 and I just cant seem to go back and play it to the end! I just want classic