Anyone unable to play any other games as they are too hyped for Classic?

I wan’t to play it so badly!

11 Likes

im so hyped for classic I cant even run around and farm on the beta…

I was hyped until seeing alot of beta gameplay. Level 40’s killing 62 elite bosses etc… Clearing lvl 50 dungeons, Layering, elites having the same hp as non elites and doing the same amount of damage… In true classic you’d get 1 smacked as a lvl 40 vs 62 elite. Alot of elements don’t compare to 04-06 version…

2 Likes

I feel ya.
playing a little fallout 4, but all I want is that first level 1 - with no gold, no gear, and a vast, dangerous journey ahead…

4 Likes

There’s a damage multiplier bug that was just discovered and Blizzard is working on a fix.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/bug-instant-attack-normalization/200006

It’s a beta. There are bugs. That’s why they have the lvl caps so we run around rampant throwing ourselves at stuff and seeing what breaks.

1 Like

I’ve been playing Deep Space Galactic and it’s curbed my classic obsession somewhat.
Dwarves in space is surprisingly entertaining.

Layering is a deal breaker for me.

1 Like

“Well, it was about that time I realized that Orc Shaman was 8 stories tall, and a crustacean from the Paleolithic era. Then he bent down, and said, ‘I need about tree fiddy.’”

Oh, and, yes, after that stress test, I can’t bring myself to play any other game. Especially with that Lchnssmnstr running around, dressed like an Orc! :smiley:

There are other games?

1 Like

Literally that is me right now

1 Like

sort-of. I was ecstatic when classic was announced but I have a feeling layering/sharding will ruin mass-pvp guild battles… and people will exploit it to get tidal charms etc.

I think about it constantly. I just made another post about 15 min ago regarding the use of keys and such as I have been mapping my entire journey in preparation for it. 1-300 guides, trainer locations, talent trees, everything. I need to occupy my brain with something classic related just to keep myself from exploding. Even if some parts of it end up being ‘easier’ or slightly differ from the original, I still want to do it all again. It changes literally nothing for me.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching Kargoz’s youtube guides.
i’m also trying to get my fix.

1 Like

Check out madseasonshow.

2 Likes

cheers. i’ll do that tomorrow.
halfway to bed atm :wink:

I’m going to binge watch the first two seasons of Cobra Kai.

Raises hand hurry up classic

I have been playing some Dragon Age: Origins and Diablo 3 lately… but I am super hyped for Classic! My main issue with Classic at the moment is Alliance or Horde? Back in Vanilla, I went Alliance… with this toon no less, but I am really considering Horde this time around

Nope, I know its not coming until pretty much September so I’m not torturing myself over it.

Got a couple of games I want to play before release and practise some stuff on my 1.12 reference client.

Keeping busy.