Anyone not getting fearless spectator title?

i’ve been looking for this Diamond below the title that you mentioned and i’ve yet to see it…i’ve logged out of youtube and back in…i’m showing connected (both ways) and still don’t see it…is there a screenshot to show it just ot make sure i’m not missing it?

Maybe you watched in fear

No, but that’s because for some reason Youtube won’t let me link my account. It says it’s a brand account, I have no idea how or why as I’m pretty sure I’m not a brand and it’s the account I’ve had for years.

The title they used the last time they did this, Patron of War, was better IMO. Fearless is the name of a PvP season but it was back in Legion so it’s kinda weird that they used it for this. I would have gone with the current season’s name + spectator if they were really gonna do that.

1 Like

I streamed, while Connected, for over 2 hours. Here I am a week and half later, no achievement/title.

I experienced something similar; check my posts here to see if it is the same problem!

My original post: Fearless Spectator - #6 by Jacquell-wyrmrest-accord

The solution: Fearless Spectator - #22 by Jacquell-wyrmrest-accord

I did too after watching the MDI. I couldn’t do the AWC though.

Still no title after well over 6 hours total watching. Everything is connected in both bnet and youtube, the diamond is there, im on my personal account. Even tried disconnecting it and reconnecting it… Nothing is working :cry:

got it the 3rd weekend after not getting it some of the above reasons the previous weekend. Best of luck, guys.

You need to connect your Battle Net to your Youtube Account.

1 Like

I think that is about the dumbest thing ever.

A title for watching other people.

“Fearless spectator” :clown_face:

2 Likes

No you dont jave to be online.

I didn’t get it either. Watched it all day yesterday. Sigh.

Three things on this:

1. You had to go into YouTube settings and connect Bnet
  2. You had to go into Bnet settings and connect Google
  3. You can’t watch it through an app on like a TV or Roku or Fire Stick

And it can take up to 48 hours.

3 Likes

Nice transmog Thallia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I still never got it, and I’m glad I didn’t. No use having the proof of shame of failing for Blizzard’s eSport marketing tactic.

I still think no title will ever top “Terror of the Tushui”.

1 Like

I don’t know how to use twitch and I don’t want to learn for this so I’m not getting the title.

It’s something to be feared! For example, what if one of their characters dies and you have to worry about their team being 5.4 seconds behind the other team in the race to kill the pixels!!!

1 Like