Anyone need a tank / flex player (I can learn to heal)

Hi all,

I have 10/12N exp and 3/12H experience and am looking to change toons to a DH, DK or Monk. Pally tanking was not for me. I would need to gear these guys up some but would love to find a home. Most toons are around 420-425 ish.

Hey Codpool! Toast on Area52? Looking to move to Thrall? I spent years on Thrall, moved to A52 for beginning BFA and just swapped back to Thrall a few weeks ago. (Thrall is much better!) Hit me up and we’ll see what we can do about finding you a home if we pique your interest! :sparkling_heart:

{Ashen Crusade} - Thrall

Wednesday/Thursday

8pm Eastern - 11pm

All Adult

Currently progressing through heroic (all done with normal boys) we’re an AOTC mythic dabbling guild. We run keys together, (high and low), pvp, as well as raiding. Social, not cliquey. Discord has people just chatting. Tanks and tank alts for keys, consistent healers, and maturity when necessary . A complete understanding of when to get content done, and when to have a blast!:boom: Not family friendly, but a wow family…

Currently 6/12 Heroic
Recruitment Needs

Ranged DPS
(Exceptional melee feel free to pop in too)

Bnet: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#7094

Hi Codpool,

Our guild might be a good fit for you. We’re a laid back group currently working on heroic content. Were happy to help your new toons gear up. If you’re interested, check us out! Let me know if you have any questions.

Add me Haz#11909 or Haz#3047(discord) to chat

Update: DH is at 432!

Nice! I can carry you on my rogue to help you get some gear.

I also have a warrior :slight_smile:

DH hit 441 last night!

What if I said I have a 445 pally?
Did I mention a 435 monk?
Or a 420 WARRIOR!

Don’t be shy. Come talk to me! I have a boost and if you want…I can boomkin for you :cowboy_hat_face:

You see those WW buffs :slight_smile:

Hey Codpool! My name is Gundel and I am part of a small guild called Benched who is looking to recruit any and all players to explore old and new content alike. We are a casual guild who just wants to have fun and enjoy what WoW has to offer, especially with Shadowlands coming up! Attached in this response will be a link to the GM’s recruitment post so you can see if our guild is the right one for you! Retired Post We are small but don’t let that be a turn off, everyone starts somewhere! My discord is the_KHAN_14#5341 and my bnet is theKHAN14#1915 if you want to talk about anything