Anyone have need for a Disc Priest that came back for 8.2?

Raided seriously in Vanilla and TBC. Left in Wrath and have rejoined for 8.2 with family/friends. Looking to get back into raiding.

About me:

• 8/8 N EP
  • Chill 32 year old dude
  • MST timezone
  • 418 Discipline Priest
  • Interested in being the best I can at filling my role
  • Looking to try some M+ as well

About you (ideal):

• Adult guild
  • Casual-esque. Looking for progression but not looking for a second job. It’s a game in the end.
  • Actual need of a Discipline priest. I’m okay with switching for Holy if need be but I have no interest in raiding as Shadow.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Desperate Measures is a small holding guild for my friends and family. Still looking!

Hey there my guild casual and we do raid mythic keystone and mythic 0s and islands and transmog / achievements and soon build second raid team. Message me if you are interested.

Hey there - we could use a Disc Priest - check out our recruitment post and if any interest feel free to add me on bnet Moonpie#1732

Right now Blind- Thrall is in need of a disc priest for our mythic roster. so far 1/8M but 8/8H some guilds on our server are 3/8 Mythic and still haven’t killed Heroic Azshara. We began our mythic run today and killed first boss then got 2nd boss to 9%. Within first 10 pulls. Our roster looks good just lacking in the priest department you’d be very valuable to our raid progression you can add me on btag slaynjr#1604 im the GM and RL of the guild. Hopefully talk to you soon.
Raid days Wed 8-10pm est and fri/sat 8:30-11:30pm est

Add scootZ#12320 on Bnet if you’re still looking!

Our main priest wants to switch to holy so we would love to add a disc priest to our roster!

You can read more here, let me know if you have any questions (feel free to ask me on bnet or discord, information is in the post!)

add me and lets talk

matt#19690

WE HAVE A BEAR [3/8 M &8/8 H] 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST]

Horde - Thrall

What we are looking for:

We are currently recruiting ranged DPS. Preference will be given to mages and ranged DPS with healer off-spec. We are also recruiting one exceptional warrior.

What to Expect From Us:

A laid back raid environment with like-minded people pushing content. Flask pots enchant etc are all available. Logs and raid bots for reviewing. Mythic plus and heroic farm runs are done weekly. Genuinely a friendly team who enjoys pushing content.

What We Expect From You:

100% attendance while you trial. Be on time ready to raid. Have a progressed character ready to push mythic content. Be able to think of the group as a whole and what it takes to kill a boss.

Raid Time: Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM

Mythic plus groups in discord

If this sounds like you please reach out on discord or Battlenet

SeanSnow#11745 - Bnet

SeanSnow#0380 Discord