Anyone good with custom Macros?

I’m no macro guru but this might work?

/cast [mod:shift, @party1] purify; [mod:ctrl, @party2] purify; [help] purify; dispel magic

This looks like a neater way of doing it, assuming it works.

1 Like

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: thanks brotherman

Omg a vba joke I am dying

:handshake:

/cast [@party1,mod:shift] purify; [@party2,mod:ctrl] purify; [@target,nomod,nodead,help] purify; dispel magic

That should work, and it saves space.
If it doesn’t work, try this one:

/cast [@party1,mod:shift] purify
/cast [@party2,mod:ctrl] purify
/cast [@target,nomod,nodead,help] purify; dispel magic

TL;DR - the spells that use modifiers need to go before the spells without modifiers.

edit: I spent too long typing it up. Looks like it was already answered. :stuck_out_tongue:

2nd edit: I can’t read :joy:

24 hours?

Anyways, when using multiple different conditionals for the same spell in order, you don’t need to create a new cast for it. Ultimately it doesn’t really matter unless you’re getting close to the macro limit, but you can save more space. Just line the conditionals up

For example with something like this.

/cast [1] Spell 1; [2] Spell 1; [3] Spell 1; [1] Spell 2; Spell 2

can be simplified down to

/cast [1][2][3] Spell 1; [1][] Spell 2

The macro will first check the first set of conditionals [1] to cast spell 1. If those conditions are not met, it will check set 2, and so on. If all 3 of those conditionals fail, it will hit the semicolon for a new spell and then check conditional set 1 for spell 2. If this fails, we have an empty set of brackets for spell 2, the . This is basically a cast without a conditional and is a shorter way of writing the below macro.

/cast [1][2][3] Spell 1; [1] Spell 2; Spell 2

You can learn a lot about macros in the ui and macro forum.

1 Like

LMAO!!! I thought the post said 1m not 1d. That’s hilarious. :joy:

THANK YOU i was lookin for the root of these type of macros, i want to macro rsk blackoutkick and tigerpalm with tod if anyone could help me go about doin that with this thatd be delightful and i love you

1 Like

Under what conditions?

This does some of them:

2 Likes

hmmm basically just the macro do say tiger palm if tod isnt able to be used but if it is, ofc then it tods
yea sorry kinda sounded like wanted 4 abilites and tod all in 1 macro each ability would be seperately macrod with tod is what i was goin for ty for replying though appreciate you.

Not possible, ToD is on the GCD.

1 Like

damn figured id take a shot seemed too good to be true anyway, i just hate tod, like it lights up and goes away EVERY F’N TIME. tilting ability

Hey anyone got a dope , Focus Intimidation / next level freezing trap macros?

Looking for something to dash my pet to target and intimidate without attacking the focus target then go back onto the kill target afterwards…

and any advanced macros idk about to help make freezing trap less room of error? just throwing it out there. thanks in advance bless

You want it to cast Dash and then cast Intimidate on your focus?

#showtooltip [@focus] Intimidate
/cast Dash
/cast [@focus,harm,nodead] Intimidate

Hey Brother. I need help with a new Macro for my Shaman…

so its kinda like the dispel one u made earlier but hear me out

So. I want a Macro for my Shaman, That if im targeting a enemy it purges.
if im targeting a friendly it Purify Spirit. But also a Shift Modifier Macro in it, to drop Grounding Totem.

can you help a brotha out?

/cast [mod:shift] Grounding Totem ; [help] Purify Spirit; Purge

this isnt getting the grounding totem to register

Need to make sure nothing is bound to shift + the key the macro is on. For example, if I had piercing howl as shift v, I could not put a macro on v with mod shift, or it would default to the already known bind.

1 Like

I’m use a Razer Naga, and have the num pad on the side reworked to use the numpad keys.

but for some reason Numpad 1 + shift makes it switch to “end”

and not recognize the modifier macro

also. F9 / 10 / 11 keys i have programed to a keybind but they dont recognize anymore modifiers outside of shift. :confused:

That’s because keyboard numpads have different hardware events when combined with shift. Whereas shift 1 on the top numbers is !, shift 1 on the keypad is end. Shift 2 is down arrow, 3 is page down, etc. These secondary keys are probably literally shown on your keyboard.

If your keyboard doesn’t show these or you’re using a tkl, here’s one I found for you

This means that the only shift keypad modifiers that are viable are

5 / * - +
3 Likes

Keybinds take priority over macro modifiers. By default shift 1-6 are bound to Action Page 1-6. You’ll need to unbind any conflicts to use them as macro modifiers.

yeah mien doesnt have it shown but ty