Anyone getting the awful feeling

That there are no more rogue changes coming for Patch 9.05? Sure feels like if they were going to fix Sub/Sin in any way we would have heard something about it by now.

11 Likes

Yep, already essentially in the process of quitting. I haven’t logged on a single time this week aside from checking my vault on tuesday morning. I have a raid tomorrow and I may just offer my position to someone else. I just legit don’t feel like I should play a game that tries very hard to make my time unfun.

6 Likes

It sure would be nice to see any outlaw PvP fixes/buffs at all. Or nerfs to the dominating specs.

Can’t expect much from them though.

1 Like

I’d like raid utility so I can justify my spot on a raid team. Or alternatively, to deal so much more damage than the melee with utility that that extra damage becomes its own utility.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m in the process of leveling my old main, DK seems to be a trustworthy choice this xpac

There are a lot more important issues for the dev team to address aside from this.

I have started gearing my lock. I want to be more useful to the raid team with the utility and damage. At 174 ilvl I am already doing 2.5-3.2k dps in LFR

Give me an example.

1 Like

For rogues alone.

Sub ST needs addressed
Sin ST needs addressed

Considering rogue viability for mythic raiding is very low that takes importance over making a pve designed spec work in pvp for the huge minority that would play it.

1 Like

So making a PvP designed spec work in PvE for the huge minority that would play it is more important?

4 Likes

I assume you are referencing Sub.

Sub isnt designed for just PvP. Its designed for ST which is good in PvE and PvP. Also a LOT more people will play Sub PvE compared to Outlaw PvP

2 Likes

What exactly are you basing those assumptions on?

Logs

the minor amount of people that would play outlaw

The almighty Snoz has spoken. Hear ye, hear ye, the WoW player whose opinions are clearly undisputable facts.

You know, you don’t have to post in every topic and make it about yourself.

Haven’t been on the forums in a couple months. Come back and you’re still at it, wild.

3 Likes

Facts dont care about feelings.

Actually I havent done that but feel free to keep thinking that.

Welcome back

1 Like

I don’t get it, a lot of people hate on Snoz and I am a very combative person generally but the things he says are correct. If it weren’t I would call him out for it. You people just don’t like being corrected and want to wade in your sea of ignorance blissfully unaware of the truth. Perhaps stop acting like apes and giving people the opportunity to out you so you can act butthurt.

10 Likes

I think people find him annoying. It’s not really about the content of his posts–“facts,” as you guys like to call it. It’s more about the attitude.

Take it from me, I should know.

4 Likes

I come across with an atitude because I refuse to sugarcoat things.

I am actually a really nice guy in game lol

1 Like

To me spreading inaccurate information is more egregious than not being super pleasant in replies.

4 Likes

That’s not why. It’s because you’re overbearing.

Um, okay, but there’s very little misinformation being spread around.

3 Likes