Anyone getting burnt out from WoW?

What else would you do? Have to get gear for whenever bgs come out so you dont get rolled.

Some body wince told me your mommy smelled like pepperoni

I’m pretty sure you’ll get rolled anyways without the nice stamina boosts MC gear provides. A lot of the BiS cloth gear doesn’t seem to include much :man_shrugging:

But yeah if you don’t want to raid, and don’t enjoy gold farming, there isn’t much else to do unfortunately.

1 Like

Think transmogs and mounts keep me going. Should they ever really put effort into pvp balance and other things i believe i would take a deeper interest.

1 Like

Eh I have necropile stuff with decent SP on a SL lock I’ll make it just fine, and one can only handle so much Mara farming.

Agreed! I was burnt out on Mara after 5 runs. I’ll stick to farming essences and ore :grin:

Unfortunately lock kinda sucks for that, shoulda rolled mage lol.

It’s basically play retail or Classic. If you don’t care for either (like me), you suffer through retail or take a semi-lengthy break, as I did for a few months. I know some people adore Classic, but the game I fell in love with was during Wrath. Until we get Wrath servers… Guess I’m stuck with retail or unsubbing when I can’t take it anymore.

I always get bored or fed up, unsub, and come back 2 weeks later. Can’t wait for cod next week though.

Try it! It’s really fun and refreshing, well at least at that time. Their ideas were great and blizz implemented some of those in WoW. The PvP is a lot faster paced too.

I’m afraid this is exactly what they want to hear.