Anyone experiencing lots of bugs lately?

There’s also the superfun bug where Warlock and Hunter pets fall through the floor on the Nazmir airship while keeping you in combat. Along with the ever-present loot lag in every zone with WQs that require grouping up/sharding.

apart from the ones being used by the hundreds of thousands of people who aren’t experiencing issues.

Cool, I guess when I ask in general chat ‘Is anyone else lagging’ and I get a multitude of people chiming in to say they are, we must all be suffering from some sort of mass-delusion.

I don’t normally disapprove of your posts Nobully, but in this case you might want to consider that you could be wrong and the problem might be on Blizz’s end. I should also point out that it really took a considerable amount of restraint for me to word that as diplomatically as I did.

1 Like

try asking the same thing when you’re not lagging.

This might be a good time to point out that I actually work for an NZ ISP and I’ve run numerous pathpings and trace routes whenever I get a spike. Nothing unusual on the connection other than ridiculous server side delays while looting corpses or casting spells. But I can see you’ve made up your mind so that’s all there is to it. Enjoy your lag/bug-free game.

Yup. I so adore all the recent bugs… such as:

1. The Arathi warfront where you parachute down and then back up and then back down. It’s like a ride not fun ride at Disneyland.

2. You finish the Horde airship portion of an Incursion, mount the gryphon then get dropped to your death as the he vanishes (I’m so glad my toons carry gliders).

3. Members of your own party phasing in and out of your shard. So you can’t heal them.

Those are just a few of the bugs that have cropped up recently. Such fun.

(puts out a lovely tray of cookies for all to enjoy)

:cookie:

1 Like

My arcane mage has trouble staying invisible for more than 3 seconds. I don’t know if it’s because of dots or buffs reacting, but it’s cost me my death a few times.

Loot issues - ran the Darkshore boss on two low i-level alts - no bonus roll window popped at kill. This one isn’t necessarily a bug but still irks me. Went to Arathi - bonus roll worked there but got the same gear as last time. Same trinket on my lock and forget what the other one was…

The “already mounted” bug is extremely annoying, and has happened on several characters. Especially annoying when the Druid breaks and can’t shift into/out of forms due to the toolbars breaking.

And I don’t use any addons for those. Also, can we PLEASE disable the damn Voice Chat server already? That has led to numerous crashes and disconnects due to a “feature” that I refuse to use and do NOT want.

Yes - been experiencing a few bugs - more than usual - and not all are in the newer content.
I made a Gnome DK a couple of days ago on Grizzly Hills. At the battle at the end - one NPC continued killing all the new DK’s while all the RP was going on. We all had to either stealth or go far away from the NPC until the RP was over (far enough that you didn’t aggro the NPC meant you could not hear the RP). Was actually pretty funny.
Yesterday I took a griffon from Boralus to Arom’s Stand - flew all the way there without the griffon - looked like I was swimming in air the entire flight. This was also pretty funny to me - but I have a weird sense of humor.
Cannot count the number of times I log out on the deck of the Wind’s Redemption and log back in to find myself in the hold of the ship. Seems a bit odd.
Lots of these types of glitches and bugs - some seem funny - but really, when you think about it - they are not funny at all - just an indication of lack of attention to the game.

1 Like

I still sometimes go splat in Seething Shore :skull_and_crossbones: My parachute like “nah, ain’t.”
Or in the Eye of the Storm brawl (Gravity Brawl) right when I land sometimes get disconnected. Only addon I have is Dejacharacterstats.
An the same combo point issues. Pressing prowl and my cat form bar not coming up. Or stuck in a form and swimming in the air :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes:

Gottem!

10 char

Interesting. I wasn’t mounted either time I entered the Scenario so not sure if it is related to that. I did the Legion Invasion in Aszuna this morning and it went smooth as silk so I can move on and progress my Demon Hunter.

I some how grappling hook through the map in arathi last night

1 Like

according to NOBULLY nothing to see here no bugs no lag… move along folks ION has spoken

Some bugs, lots of open world lag.

Bugs… Incursions sometimes fall off the ship for no reason. Some world quests don’t count for the weekly quest of completing 20. Lots of lag on Blizzards side of things. Could go on and on…

The only bugs I am experiencing are on my low level rogue. Combo points don’t always show up and having troubles with my bars when coming out of stealth. Takes about 10 secs for my bars to switch from stealth to normal action bar.

I have the occasional silverfish in the bathroom but the cat hunts them after he killed my spider that lived under the sink cabinet.