Anyone Else Experiencing a Dry Spell on IEs?

Did they change something about the way pets are awarded on IEs? I haven’t gotten any in two weeks.

I’ve still been getting pets when I win.
I’ve been soloing them on a leveler, taking 2 carry toons who do nothing, so winning is not terribly frequent.

Sounds like bad RNG.

I’ve been doing Heroic IEs to complete the weekly on multiple toons. I get pets, but nothing new. All of them have been ones I already have and/or from “season 1”, which is more frustrating than not getting anything at all IMO. Not worth much on the AH, hardly anyone is buying, lots already up on the AH, they take up space either on my banker alt or in my Pet Journal, and no one wants to trade for them (or rather, no one wants to trade what I need for them). My list of duplicate IE pets ust keeps getting longer and longer.

In recent weeks, I’ve been known to get pets even on those rare instances when I lose.

I’d be settling even for duplicates at this point. I’ve been doing the highest I’m allowed in randoms. I know that we’ve been told that even the lowest level will drop pets, but despite the number of normal IEs I’ve done, I’ve never gotten a pet on one of those.

My guildies have been getting them regularly for the last couple of weeks. I assume just RNG?

I’ve never seen a pet drop from IE’s (gave up a couple weeks after they fixed the drop rates with still no rewards). I haven’t tried after they made them drop even if you don’t kill the enemies though…haven’t been able to bring myself to go back after so much time lost there with no rewards.

I just now finished one. I killed every murloc I could find (and I found plenty). Still no pets.

I got a second murloc pet from a normal I.E. today - after running a dozen with my kids to level toons.

• Gave it to one of my sons, we always share our spares.