Anyone burnt out on regrind PvP gear for season 4?

Personally, I don’t mind a “bit” of grinding if the game is enjoyable. I main-ed a healer and so far it feels like a trip to the dentist.

In fact I had much better time “levelling” and playing tank specs in pvp(unrated bgs)

1 Like

burnt out and i havent even startyed yet…

ive literlly done zero rated games on my toons… i have like 8 toons iw anna play so its really daunting…

i work in the sun all day long, i go to the park and work out after that.

im just not in the mood to do chores when i get home. i would just like to play… the content i like… which isnt rated

maybe next xpac be better =(

1 Like

yesterday i was doing an epic BG.

this hunter attacked me and i literallyu killed him in 3 normal globals… no cooldowns.

its just so sick… that i can basically violate another human being on the battlefield and they cant do anything about it. great game blizz

In MoP, there used to be a down week in between seasons. All the conquest gear was turned into honor gear. No new conquest gear was available. Alts could completely catch up to mains and others mains; you could switch mains. That one week should be two weeks long imo and brought back. Your alt can become even with the entire player base in power ( not skill) and you can really see if you have fun with a new spec and it’s play style within an even power playing field.

I mean, you are gearing 5 characters? so doing 5x the intended work. and on top of it you say you were doing comp stomps instead of anything else ever that gives conquest/honor. You could do rated BGs (yolos) and solo shuffles and have tons more gear in no time.

Bring back Templates

1 Like

Yes, this has always been a thing.