Anybody having an issue with windowed mode and right action bar?

Issue: When moving mouse cursor from another window back to WoW, it selects something on the right action bar and even after moving the cursor no matter where you click it tries to use whatever it thinks you have selected. The only way to stop it is by moving out of the window and back again.

So I searched quite a bit here, reddit and google and the only thread I could find about the issue was from March 1st: Mouse sometimes getting "stuck" on button on actionbar when moving cursor between monitors
I have tried several things to fix it, but to no avail.
I was hoping with a bigger set of eyes on this someone might have an idea.
Prior to 9.2 I never had this issue and it is not the same as the cursor snapping issue from a while back.
It is wildly inconsistent but when it happens it is very very frustrating, like equipping and using my orgrimmar teleport cloak or trying to use or cast something else it snagged. It will typically happen several times over the course of an hour or two.

Yes. I’ve accidentally wasted some Flasks because I didn’t stop to check what my tooltip was saying before I clicked ANYWHERE on the game screen. Now I check what the tooltip says and then reset the cursor if needed. VERY ANNOYING

Ouch. Fortunately I only have reusable items or skills and professions on my right bars but it’s still frustrating because the cursor shows up and moves normally but then you click and the thing you expected to happen doesn’t and something random activates.

nope - I use both windowed and the right action bar

I had issues since the patch seems like a data issue but that could also be the internet acting up.

Still having this exact issue. Has anyone found a solution by chance?

I play in windowed mode and sometimes the whole window becomes non-interactive. There are still things moving on my screen and I can see players moving around in real time and everything but I just can’t click on anything, spells, game menu, escape, not even resizing the window.

So if I resize it manually, it’ll sometimes just get stuck and become completely non-responsive but without freezing.

So I figured the best way to resize it is from the in-game settings as opposed to one of the window corners.

This issue is fairly new and possibly surfaced sometime in the latest few patches.

I’ve tried a ton of stuff but it still happens but with less frequency than when I initially made this post.
I did all the usual WoW troubleshooting like full UI reset and removing addons.
I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers.
Changed mouse settings in windows and WoW, including some console commands.
Tried windowed and windowed full screen.

Funny thing is none of the troubleshooting seemed to help, then a week after I gave up trying to fix it is when it stopped happening as frequently.
I am 99% sure it’s on WoW’s end and something they changed broke it and something they did recently made it less broken but not fixed.

It’s 100% a WoW issue that came in either 9.1.5 or 9.2.

I’ve learned to play around it by basically clicking my 2nd monitor before clicking back to the middle of WoW when I feel it happening. You can tell when because right click strafe stops working and I know if I click my mouse it’ll click something off my action bar.

I thought it would be fixed by 9.2.5, but here we are…

I wish they’d have fixed this by now.