Any1 else feel like this?

Its weird knowing that Im right, but being unable to prove it.

1 Like

Then you donā€™t know it, youā€™re just guessing.

Is that what itā€™s called? Id be curious what it would take to convince you that Im right.

A Blizzard post saying it, otherwise itā€™s all just speculation. There are tons of reasons why you might see similar effects and itā€™s useless to speculate.

They know their code and all we can do is tell them what weā€™re seeing so they can fix the problems. It does no good to make up stuff on our part.

Yes.

I have no idea what youā€™re talking about. Classic is great! Iā€™m glad we have it. Iā€™m having the most fun Iā€™ve had in a video game since probably 2008 or 2009.

Oh well heck, if we are going to do that, i am making a game much much much harder than EQ1 or UO where literally everything is dependent on working together with other players and going out into the world solo is a death sentence.

yes i am 10x more competent than any of the blizzard devs they really disappointed me.

1 Like

Cross realm is the only thing i dont like in classic. Difficultly is subjective and someone is always going to complain.

my dudeā€¦ you do realize your 83274628374632 years on a private server werenā€™t actually vanilla, right? XD