Any X-Realm teams?

I don’t want to transfer servers due to playing with my friends in PvP, but I still want to experience the content with PvE buddies :). I’ve been a warrior main for 10 years, did mythic exp in ny’alotha, AOTC in CN, break in SoD and am currently 6/11N in SOFO. I play most hours of the day, from bout 11am to 2-3am at night. Only day I can’t really raid is Sunday as that’s family day. Warrior is Ally, will not go horde.

1 Like

Hey there, we don’t mind cross realm buddies! If our times work for you and we sound like a guild you’d be interested in then hit me up and I can see if we’d be a fit! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 7/11N & 3/11H with pulls on Normal Anduin. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and be at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438