Any word on size of Pet stable?

Is there any word out if Blizzard will increase our stables to carry more pets…seeing there is going to be a ton of new ones to tame…plus new ones from boss drops and so on. Right now I am at max amount…

Pet stable, as in Hunter Pets? I think they’re increasing it to 200 in Shadowlands (up from 60 slots). https://www.wowhead.com/news=316689/hunter-pet-stable-size-increased-from-60-to-200-slots-in-shadowlands

Pet Journal increase though? No word on that yet.

I meant the Pet Journal…sorry …I call it my pet stable too…okay the Pet Journal, I hope we get it increased I need it bigger…

Just wondering, are you already close to the 2,000 pet maximum ?

I had totally forgot about that new portal they put in that puts the Pet journal too 2000, thank you Malupus for the info.

Saw your pet collection on Armory (better than mine, sigh) and you didn’t seem to be one of those gotta-have-three-of-each collectors, so wondered. Does cost 1K of the good Pet Charms but is well worth it.

I have a few of the pets in packs of 3 now…they are for specific battles in game…like for the Pet Battle Dungeons we do…having 3 of certain pet comes in handy now.

Me too. Aside from being way helpful in pet dungeons, there are trainer battles that are easier with two of a certain pet. Even have a few duplicates in my pet journal with color variations.

My somewhat snarky comment about three-of-each referred to past forum posts from some serious OCD pet collectors who were mad because they couldn’t collect 3 of everything.

Wow, I was going to say… 2000 is a lot! Glad it was just the fact you were missing one of the upgrades. :stuck_out_tongue: