Any way to modify this macro?

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@arena2,harm] [mod:ctrl,@arena3,harm] [@arena1,harm][@mouseover,harm,nodead] [] Sigil of Misery

This macro works as intended, for the most part, I would like my target to take priority over all other conditions, in other words I want whatever ability I’m using to be used on the target I’m actually attacking regardless of whether or not they’re arena1, 2, or 3, or is that even possible?

Btw, this macro didn’t work for me at all in a battleground I just did, every time I tried to use any of my sigils that were macro’d this way, I would get a message telling me that the target was too far away.

#showtooltip
/cast [harm][mod:shift,@arena2,harm] [mod:ctrl,@arena3,harm] [@arena1,harm][@mouseover,harm,nodead] [] Sigil of Misery

If you also want the mouseover to be prioritized over the arena1, ect:

#showtooltip
/cast [harm][@mouseover,harm,nodead][mod:shift,@arena2,harm] [mod:ctrl,@arena3,harm] [@arena1,harm] [] Sigil of Misery

Just keep in mind that with both of those, your target (and mouseover for the second one) will have priority, even if you’re using shift or ctrl.

3 Likes

The arena1/2/3 conditions only work in arena and there are no equivalents for battlegrounds, but the macro Udiza wrote with the “[harm][@mouseover,harm,nodead]” conditions will work the same in pve and battlegrounds.

1 Like