Any recent re-roll guild start up?

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a recent re-roll guild that has formed. Looking to get into TBC classic with a fresh guild. Type of server and faction does not matter.

Thanks!

Hey! I’m hoping we have what you are looking for. Our guild Titans is a newly formed Horde guild on the PvP server Bigglesworth comprised of players ready to hit TBC Classic hard. A lot of us played TBC back in the day so we are definitely excited to be able to play the expansion once more.

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10:30pm-1:30am PST. We all know how hard it can be to find a late night community in WoW so it’s always great when a new member joins up.

If you’re interested, feel free to message me on Bnet or Discord:

Bnet: Bamboroo#1689
Discord: Jakinto#4028

Hi! We’re an alliance raiding guild who recently rerolled Horde on Sulfuras to prep for our TBC guild (there’s about 10 of us strong, looking for more to grow).

Here’s some quick information, and if you have any questions/comments, feel free to message me on discord at Zayeli#9874.

Guild: Downfall {US | Horde | PvP | Sulfuras | EST}

Progression: Fresh for TBC

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday Nights - 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Information: is a TBC-focused guild that will be a social leveling guild until TBC release, and then we will transition to a more endgame focus. Our goal is to be a relaxed raiding guild that focuses on providing a fun, engaging atmosphere that competitively kills bosses as a team, while having fun grouping up for dungeons, raids and PvP. Our leadership consists of extremely experienced Vanilla veterans including World Top 10 for TBC raids, cutting-edge mythic raiders, and former multi-season gladiators.