Any other cov's for feral?

I know night fae tends to be the one a lot of people go to when it comes to druid, and I wanna start playing my feral druid but I don’t wanna go with the flow and stick with night fae. How is Venthyr or Maldraxxus for Feral?

Venthyr actually feels pretty good, and really feels like it could scale amazingly as we get more gear later in the expansion. A note for using it, casting heals, changing forms, using boomkin abilities, actually interrupting something with skull bash, all count for both generating stacks and keeping the stun from getting you.
And if you need to use it for a burst window, remember to start building stacks before the window if the window is shorter than the buff.

Necrolord feels really bad. It has some potential for an ST bleed build, but is both weak, and has no pizzazz.

Kyrian is actually pretty good, it’s just not very flashy.

Necro is really good for pvp, im pretty sure it sims for best ST dmg in pve aswell

Necro is currently bis for pvp ferals. Matched with draught of deep focus Lego your bleeds are insane. Plus the bubble is very handy.

Night Fae is generally best for pve numbers. But has a niche in pvp if you can get a voke off.

Kyrian is also really good for all content just kinda boring.

Venthyr is trash still.

2 Likes

basically kyrian/night fae and necro are all good options just pick which one youll have the most fun with, if you’re new to feral recommend kyrian or night fae though