Any New Players?

Hey there. I just downloaded the game for a second time. I’m just looking for some other newbies to learn and level with. Last time, I quit after a few crappy dungeon experiences but I’d love to learn how to manage the instances together or to just casually level.

2 Likes

Seems nobody has taken up the offer, but this is a brilliant idea. Perhaps you can also try looking for new communities or maybe ask in the newcomer chat if someone is willing to party ?

Best of luck!

You can also use the ingame mentoring system by joining the newcomer chat channel. You are automatically enrolled in the channel by going through exiles reach, otherwise, you must manually join it.

Level 50+ players who have completed the mentoring achievements can also join. They, and you, will have icons identifying you/them as mentors/mentees.

At some level, you age off of the mentor program but by then, you likely have mentors on your friends list.

For playing with new players, create toons on whatever the current default new player realm is. It will usually be a low pop realm but they do increase their population over time. Many former low pop New Player realms are now high pop.

If you’re still looking bro I’m interested
add me on discord if you wanna group up :ok_hand:
xNezelo#8344

1 Like

I’ve been back in the game for 3 months and have not really made many friends either and pug groups have been met with rude players so I’ve been hesitate to try anything more advanced and have just been doing my own solo thing. Feel free to look me up in bnet Casatrina#1552

4 Likes

I am available to join, fairly new myself. Discord iron_throne#1478 feel free to add me, I have a mic and a lot of patience.

Cheers!

Make sure to add their bnet :slight_smile: sometimes forums can be sucky and not notify of new posts. I’ll tag the previous people to have a notification pop up as well.

1 Like

Hii! I literally started two days ago and just got to level 20 :joy:

I’d consider myself to be new (very very new)! I don’t know what I’m looking for exactly but I’d like to start adding people to my friends list and go from there! Haha

Bnet is shyra#11461

1 Like

If you ever need someone to show you folks the ropes. Feel free to add me :smiley:
My btag is YogSothoth16#1918

1 Like

Why are horde players so much more willing to help! LOL. Guess ya’ll just have rough exterior but big hearts.

1 Like

Its because she’s a vulpera.