Any New Features Coming?

you not read their road map before you started playing?

2 Likes

just delete this post already

6 Likes

please link it, I been playing for years , i decided to take a break from 6000th time doing the same daily in retail and rolled on classic, I looked under the blue posts but did not find any comment as to will teh continue to develop or integrate the QOL features or how long it will be available . I would love to read the roadmap. Thanks.

1 Like

it’s literally stickied in this forum.

1 Like

it’s classic - there is no QOL - it’s a museum tour of classic. if you want QOL -> BFA is the game for you.

1 Like

I read that one, it has no mention of what I asked. I asked about QOL changes , not phased dungeons and BG’s. I understand the content will be phased. I thought you had another post that touched on those.

Classic was great, It can still be classic-great but at the same time add the little non game-changing convenience additions. [quote=“Noktus-pagle, post:7, topic:403668, full:true”]
it’s literally stickied in this forum.

[/quote]

You asked for Classic, aka Vanilla, and you got what you asked for! As the saying goes “be careful what you wish for because you just might get it”.

You want all the things you miss from retail it is waiting in “Retail”.

1 Like

Flying mounts are going live in Phase 6.

2 Likes

Retail is garbage, caters to the lowest of player ability/effort(Any 8 year old can play retail and advance), what I am asking/wishing for is not a change to the game play/mechanics itself. little things like a LFG rather than using spamming trade chat or using CLassicLFG addon, FP shown on map, minimap filters for Mailboxes /repair. Guild Banks FTW.

1 Like

you dont know where all that stuff is by now? you’re getting the real classic experience -> kudos.

1 Like

Those things change the behavior of the players and therefore they change the game itself. They’re not going to be put in.

Especially not… * shudder * … LFR. I mean, WTH, brother?

And that post answers your question. Note the lack of QoL changes. We don’t want them in classic.

2 Likes

If you want QoL retail exists. Classic is classic and will stay classic for everyone who spent years playing it on private servers. No other version of WoW had the same following on private servers as Vanilla. Blizzard made Classic to stop private servers from making money off their IP.

Ideally, in my opinion, it will always be in the state it is now.

That would be terribly annoying in WOW Classic. It wasn’t designed for such a thing. There are way too many spells, not all spells people want on their bars, and there are many ranks. The basic single action bar (12 spots) would be full in no time.

Some spells are better using Rank 1, even if other ranks are learned, just because the mana cost is lower and the desire effect is the same. (Curse of Recklessness as a warlock gives them less boosted attack power if I use Rank 1, but still provides the fear control.) Downranking is a very real thing.

And yet here you are hoping for changes to WOW Classic that would be done by “today’s Dev Team” (even if it is today’s WOW Classic Dev Team).

3 Likes

When do I get my instant 60 boost with sparkle pony package?

3 Likes

Your concept of “not changing the game play” is just a tidge off the wall.

For all their failings, hopefully the current dev team understands, as you apparently do not, that adding the wonderful new quality of life features that Brack referred to when he said “you think you do, but you don’t” would gut Classic and revitalize private servers.

If it were really that simple.

You guys…

Soon™.

Xmogs and lfr are coming soon.

Not really but apparently telling people that won’t stop them from hoping.

1 Like

nope they will just release the raids and ab thats it that is the vanilla experience.