Any M+/Raid guilds in need of a RSHAM?

Hello!! Currently looking for an active guild to push M+ and possibly get some raiding done as well. I haven’t raided much in Dragonflight but am currently looking to get into it.

Looking for thrilling adventures, a welcoming community, and unforgettable memories? Look no further than Chaotic Phoenix! Join us as we embark on epic quests, conquer challenging Raids, and push our limits in heart-pounding Dungeons.

Why Chaotic Phoenix? Fun First: We prioritize enjoyment above all else! Our guild is a haven for players who love to laugh, share stories, and forge lasting friendships. Join us for unforgettable moments and create memories that will stand the test of time. Active Discord: Stay connected with our Discord! Engage in lively discussions, share strategies, and participate in events. Our active Discord server ensures you’re never alone on your WoW journey. AOTC Raiding: Rise to the challenge of AOTC Raids with Chaotic Phoenix! Our experienced raiding team is committed to achieving ahead of the curve progression. Work together, learn, and revel in the satisfaction of conquering formidable foes. Mythic+: Experience the adrenaline rush of Mythic+ Dungeons alongside skilled teammates. Push your limits, earn valuable rewards, and bask in the glory of overcoming ever-increasing challenges. Cross Faction, Thunderlord/Azgalor/Azshara/Destromath/Blood Furnace/Mannoroth/Nazjatar.

Unlock the true potential of your WoW adventure! Contact BT Meeeow#11928 / Discord Meeeow#5711. Adventure awaits – embrace the chaos and soar to new heights with Chaotic Phoenix!

Crisis Averted on Hyjal server is recruiting a healer for raid/M+. We raid Tuesday and Thursday night 7-9 p.m. PST, and Monday night progression 7-9 p.m. PST! We are a AOTC/KSM

Contact on Discord: Crypticedge#0591

Hello we are currently 9/9N 8/9H and looking for a few dps and healers to fill rank. RL things come up with people and they step away, so we are looking to fill those spots.We plan on diving into mythic and do tons of M+ we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm EST.
Alliance-Stormrage- Azeroths Kitchen …
Discord-Brody#3547

Hi there! If you’re still looking for a group, my guild Ember Sands sounds like it might be a good fit for ya.

We’re all veteran players and IRL friends who have been running M+ and raiding for a long time. We are all late 20s early 30s for the most part and have jobs and families and such so we don’t get to play as much as we used to but we still wanna do well and push content in the time we do get to play. We’re wanting to find other like-minded people who want to progress but be chill and have fun while doing it.

We had a full raid group in Season 1 with 10-15 of us on regularly but IRL has hit us hard so we’re late to the raiding game with Aberrus. We joined up with another group to prog heroic where we are 5/9 but are wanting to have our own group to get AOTC. We mostly have been pushing keys since S2 started. We push KSM every season with most of us having 2,500-2,700 score at the end of last season. Current raid times with our sister guild are wed/thurs 8pm-11pm central time but once we get our full roster we will be moving to thurs/mondays from 8:30pm-11 central

On another note, I played rshammy when raided HARD back in lich king days so the spec will always have a special place in my heart. If you wanna chat more, feel free to hit me up on discord: Keskora#9189

Good morning!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 9/9 N 2/9 H

To apply:

Please contact Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey Bud!

Formerly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game

Good Afternoon! ONA on Stormrage (A) is in need of an RSham and we’d love to speak with you! Please check out our info below :slight_smile:

Guild & Server: One Night Affair (A) US-Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Tues 830-1130pm EST, Thurs 9-11 EST (optional night)

Current Progression: 9/9N, 7/9H ASC, AOTC and 2/8M VOTI

Recruitment Contacts: Russo#4482 Lucast#0562 (Discord)

Requirements: Attendance of 90+%, at least 4 M+ for vault each week. AOTC-focused/Mythic Lite

Needs: DPS: 1 Mage, 1 Enh Sham, Healer: 1 Resto Sham