Any mention of Dalaran?

It should also be noted that the Kirin Tor were seen stabilizing the Blue Dragonscale with Kalecgos when your Heart hit level 70. So while that doesn’t tell us much, it might indicate that Kalecgos’s involvement could represent both the Kirin Tor and the Blue Dragonflight.

Probably just wishful thinking though.

Oh man, if only grinding Azerite was fun, my hearth is barely 67 and it’s taking me so long to get 1 level.

By the way, sweet new mog although you do look more like a DK than a Paladin now.

1 Like

Thank you, I put it on when I practice my Halls of Reflection slow walk.

1 Like

You thought wrong. Kirin Tor is mostly about the Kirin Tor.

Anduin asked Malin to go ask Dalaran for help in portaling the night elf refugees and asked Faol to send priests. It is unknown whether either responded though.

1 Like

It not only died but the Champion helped kill it.

‘’ When Jaina Proudmoore discovered that the Sunreavers helped Garrosh Hellscream steal the Divine Bell by using Dalaran portals to infiltrate Darnassus, she mobilized the Kirin Tor, Alliance forces, and the Silver Covenant to purge the Horde from Dalaran. After these events, Jaina pledged the Kirin Tor to the Alliance; for game purposes, Dalaran remains unchanged after the questline is completed.’’

Based at Zangarra in Talador, the Kirin Tor appears Friendly to Alliance players and Neutral to Horde players. Jaina has ordered all outsiders to Dalaran - especially the Horde - are not allowed on Kirin Tor grounds

During the Battle for the Broken Shore, a squad of Kirin Tor Battle-Mages led by Jaina Proudmoore fought alongside King Varian Wrynn and Genn Greymane

It was only after the events of the Broken Shore that Khadgar decided to call a vote to re-invite the Horde to Dalaran, in which Jaina left it and he took reins.

3 Likes

I say we take Wandering Isle to be our mobile city!

Would be nice if we can have a neutral primary quest hub for an expansion that’s (now hold onto your hats here) of Horde origins.

5 Likes

Even in Legion, most of the Council of Six is friendly towards Alliance players and neutral towards the Horde.

1 Like

It’s a step up from the leader’s wife hating the Horde PC on sight in WotLK.

Something other than Orc or Forsaken design preferably. You’ve got two races of elves now. You should be able to come up with something fashionable.

Would make more sense for it to be of Elvish origins. Mostly Sindorei.

Because I can’t for the life of me imagine any of the core races be neutral-like, heck even Taurens. Blood Elves at least have certain ties with the Alliance.

Doing something of Elvish design would have a magical theme to it which strikes me as just a Horde version repeat of Dalaran.

No thank you. We’ve already been there twice.

Tauren build something would be nice, but they’re so rarely at the forefront of Horde activity. Don’t hold your breath.

I was kind of leaning towards something built by the Earthen Ring, which is a more Horde-centric faction more or less. I think a shaman community would be a pretty nifty idea.

1 Like

Yeah it would have to be something from Horde Origins, but the Earthen Ring has pretty much not a really good history of being a resourceful faction. They live in a rock, got overwhelmed by the very Elementals they should be able to control, and are currently being represented by Farseer Nobundo as of the Heart Of Azeroth questline. Who is an Alliance member.

Which shouldn’t be considered something so bad. Honestly the Horde needs a strong magic presence, with the arrival of the Nightborne, the Blood Elves and them could form a new organization that revolves around magic.

What have the earthen ring done since cata can’t remember any quests with them since then.

What few who haven’t deserted the faction to participate in the War seem to be working with the same skeleton crew from the Cenarian Circle and Magni on the relatively minor side issue of the death of the planet.

2 Likes

Horde players would be pretty salty if the Alliance got an extra player hub. Do you see Blizzard making another flying capital to keep things even, or do you see them just deciding to keep Dalaran “neutral”?

Well let’s see. Which of these actions would cost less to do since neither advances story content?

Exactly. Which is why Dalaran ain’t going back to the Alliance.

1 Like