Any mature raiding/casual guilds looking for members?

Kinda looking to get back into the game again. I don’t really care if its alliance or horde… I’m working a ton during Xmas time but after that I’m open alot… anyone need a healer?

Hello! We definitely are looking! Below is the post I keep up but please reach out with any questions!

Originally designed as a Learn-To-Raid program, the team grew over the course of the first tier and achieved Ahead of the Curve in what was the first experience that most of its members had with raiding!

Moving forward, we plan to continue aiming for AotC each tier on a light schedule. Currently on Sylv and should bring her down soon.

More than getting the AOTC achievement, our team is committed to keeping a fun and relaxed raid environment where players of all experience levels can come to learn and have fun.

Recruiting Needs - Healers, DPS and those willing to flex DPS/Heal

ilvl requirement - 235ish - 240 is ideal

We only raid 1 night a week - Monday evenings from 8-11 Server (Central) / 9-midnight Eastern.

Disc: Phestuke#6962
Battle Tag: Phestuke#1102

I would start at Level 1 Would that be fine?

Hey there Soulshriven!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a newish guild on Illidan looking for more members. We’re definitely looking for another healer to add to the team!

We are certainly looking for healers, more so for 9.2 so you would have have plenty of time to play catch up. Here is our current ad below and my bnet if you are interested in talking further:

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed - US THRALL is a semi casual adult/mature raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. The Attendance boss has been an obstacle.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome.

TANKS (1)

MYTHIC PLUS NEEDS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY NEEDS

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild. Anyone who loves to gather and farm mats is a bonus.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active. We are quite active in discord usually M-F and suggest to anyone joining to do the same. This is where you will see the most activity and get to know the rest of the guild.

For raiders
We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed.

Keep you main character up to date, current. Running Mythic Plus is encouraged and no raid logging. The last thing we want to see is raiders who are only present on raid days. We get that real life is a thing we all have one, but it you intend to raid we want people to be engaged in the process and with the rest of the raiders.

…and most importantly WANT to be part of a team. Enshadowed has been our home for over 10 years and we welcome people looking for a place to call home and make new friends. Guild hoppers trying to get the highest progression, (ya know that one guild with one boss more killed and so on) well…this is not the place for you Sad that this needs to be said but …we want invested team members.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155

Hey. We are starting a horde reroll guild on Area 52. We will start leveling on Friday Dec 3rd. Some people are preleveling to 10 right now. If this sounds like something you might be interested in
discord.gg/aboimination