Any high IO Holy/Disc Priest streamer suggestions?

I primarily do PVP, and this season I played every class to see ‘what I want to main.’ I’ve found I enjoy Priest the most, and on the upside either Holy or Disc one will always be PVP viable so I should never need to switch mains.

That said, I also like doing M+ and a little raiding, but I usually just play whatever healer is OP for the season–so I’m looking for some people who excel at the class to see how they play it, etc. Would appreciate some suggestions if you guys have any.

Thanks!

Jakbcastin and Moadmoad are the two most popular M+ disc/holy priest streamers. They do play other classes as well though.

1 Like

All the big holy priests I used to watch don’t stream anymore. Jakbcastin is basically on the top level though he’s doing +27-28s as Holy & Disc.

1 Like

Oh that’s more than fine, honestly higher than I would even need to worry about anyway. I basically only do 15’s and 16’s for the mount/weekly vault piece, and call it a season. Just always helps to see someone who knows what they’re doing playing it out to get an idea of how to play properly. I appreciate the stream suggestions everyone, I’ll add them to search some Priest videos.

Edit: Actually for that matter, any chance you stream? You’re vastly higher progressed than anyplace I plan to try to get to. lol