Any good changes for 8.2 yet?

I heard it is not far away. Anyone have a link of the changes related to class or pvp?

Anything good noted? Hunters and FDKs getting any love?

Anything significant?

To answer it straight. Nothing big is happening but only more PvE and more broken gear+essences.

Some classes are untouched at all while every class needs attention so yea

1 Like

imagine spending 3 minutes making a post on a forum where a bunch of people are just going to troll you because u r stupid instead of spending 45 seconds googling

4 Likes

I am a generalist. I dont take a single class or spec very seriously in this game. Other people do and will spend hours researching the material. Maybe even running numbers and formulating possible rotation or talent changes. I will not take the time to do that, but if that person would like to post some of that research - i am all ears. I don’t think a google search would have that type of insight.

To bad you were to “stupid” to read into it.

13 Likes

Why even type this. Go crawl back into your hole.

5 Likes

yeah you’re a 2k player and im the one drooling

haha THE MOOOVE right idiot

1 Like

sick burn man. +1

backed into a corner from his own stupid remarks and resorts to looking up pvp rating to justify comments.

2 Likes

none of my remarks were stupid

wowhead.com search 8.2

wait maybe someone can give me a link instead because im 16 < THE MOOOVE > i cant use google

3 Likes

frost dk buffs

I honestly was gonna say just google wowhead but i figure was either lazy or just wanted discussion, either way i kept my crass remarks to myself.

Ty unlucky.

Classes are exactly the same now as they are on the PTR, honestly never seen a content patch with no class changes.

Now more so than ever when all the classes are hollow and stale

3 Likes

Posts like these are just lazy. I can appreciate giving someone the benefit of the doubt on wanting discussion but if they did then they could have looked it up for themselves and then discussed their findings.

We are living in an age where we have an inconceivably massive amount of information sitting in our pockets. You used such a device to ask your questions yet didn’t use it to look for the answer.

If the answer couldn’t be found, then sure, ask away, you might be one of the first to ask. However, this is not the case because you didn’t even try. I typed “bfa 8.2” into Chrome and the third result was “bfa 8.2 class changes” and the first three articles were from reputable sites on that very subject.

@Titañ If you consider the OP’s “generalist” excuse strong enough to back anyone out of elementry school into a corner, then you need to crawl out of your hole and get some edjucation!

This sentence speaks for itself.

i heard 8.2 was end of june and season 2 wouldnt start until like july 17th cuz the raid is coming out like 2 weeks after 8.2 drops

So many warm welcoming people in this thread

I mean this was posted in PTR forums at the beginning of the month and we’ve seen zero actual PvP changes so far.

1 Like

Legit forgot about that blue post because NOTHING has happened lul