Any friends out there?

Seems like friendships online have a shelf life of 3 months to a year. Anyone wanna level a new toon or play together? Hit me up. Lost another group of “friends” tired of restarting, rebuilding… its taking a toll.

4 Likes

ya man i just came back after a long 4 year break and thoroughly enjoyingthe leveling. Currently level 22 just enjoying leveling and gonna be grinding for max gear once im 60. Will definitely be playing for months to come. L8rsk8r#1213 (horde)

1 Like

I just returned from a long hiatus, everything is new to me and I would be more than willing to level a toon or play together. All of my friends have moved on from the game.

I am a college student, so my schedule can be a little wonky- but I would be down to play whenever I can. I currently have the next week off.

Buddhistfox#1211

1 Like

willing to level new toon if i can get past aswd box with annoying text box over top

So where under your options is the ability to turn off learning mode help. Hit ESC to bring up the main help menu and then navigate to the game or display options.

Feel free to add me if ya want.
SammiieRae#1968
I mostly play alliance but have a few horde toons as well.

For anyone that reads this in the future, it’s under Interface->Display and then uncheck Tutorials on the right side. I just discovered this setting recently after leveling several characters dealing with these annoying pop-ups.

1 Like

Hey if anyone is interested in adding a friend in Baelgun as an Alliance, hit me up. I am not interested in raids or PvP and suck at playing my “role” in instances but I mainly like to gear and quest. I have been off of here since shortly after MoP and even forgot that I created a guild for myself to share stash with my other characters and help others out. I haven’t gotten the new expac yet but I can fly everywhere else on my main. If anyone needs a lift to any vanilla areas I have a flying mount that can a person. Whatever though if you just want someone to talk to while grinding hit me up. I typically play on Thursdays and Saturdays now.

Just came back from Wotlk. Used to ply alliance but all my friends save one (my dad) is gone and he has some horde toons so I swapped to horde. I work second shift so I play a little after I get off work at like 4 am central but I generally play all day Friday and am on during the weekends.
srwilliams26 #1755