Any Communities To Find Folks To Level With?

Coming back for WOTLK planning on leveling a lock. One problem. I have no friends that like classic. Are there any community discords/groups to find folks to level with so I’m not bored out of my mind?

Boredom can be a problem. My mom used to chide me with, “a bored child is a dull child”.
Being bored out of your mind is yet something deeper, some would call it an “issue” or in the 80s, we’d all it a “unit” but that is how language can shift over time.
Maybe counting or reciting the ABCs would help.

Yes there is but they are server specific, so i would suggest to find a server that fits you likes and needs and then look for the kind of community or guild you need.

Most Wow server have their own discord so you can join them and either ask about it there or ask in game.

:+1: I’m looking at playing on grobb I suppose I’ll look there. thank you for the advice.

1 Like

yeah we have this thing called boosting now where you pay people to level for you with gold

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.