Any Class LF Guild for Shadowlands

Hey there!

Rats is a brand spanking new guild on Horde side Hyjal. We are comprised of former mythic raiders and current CE raiders. We strive to mostly have fun with new and old players in a semi-hardcore raid environment. Just like us being a new time, we are open to helping new mythic players learn they class better and put forth their best effort with us!

Our Goal
The mission is simple, to progress through every tier in Shadowlands and obtain the glorious, Cutting Edge.
Of course, above that is to foster a community full of like minded players that enjoy playing with each other outside of raid such as Mythic+, PVP, or alt pugging raids.

What times do we raid?
Wednesday - Thursday 9pm-12am Eastern.
Possibility of a third day being added as needed, Monday 9pm-12am Eastern.

Contact me!
Discord: :heart: đżđ’Ÿđ“đ“đ’Ÿđ‘’ ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555
Or
Discord: Versaggi#2245

Hello, would like to talk to you about joining our guild on Alliance! We are 9/12M NWC and are pushing for CE once SL releases. You can contact me on discord @ Proph#6588 for more info!

Hey Lagist,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Almost Awesome> is an Alliance Raiding/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Prior raid experience preferred.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.

You didn’t mention times, ours are a bit weird but hopefully they work for you!

Phasers On Stun
We were created half way through 8.3 and got 10/12m this tier. We’ve decided to add a second raid team, and we’re looking to fill a couple spots in the weekend team as well. In addition to raid spots, we’re also actively looking for people to do more m+ with us (especially tanks/healers). We’re an 18+ only guild, and require all our members to behave as such: no racism, nothing homophobic, nothing hateful. For raids we use RCLootCouncil, however you get first dibs on anything that drops if it’s an upgrade for your main spec. The guild bank takes all BoEs and this is used to fund potions, food, flasks, repairs, and any other consumables. We do ask our raiders to maintain 80% or better attendance. The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Raids
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m looking for ranged DPS and healers.
Weeknight group: 7-9pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL. Looking for all roles.
Friday night heroic (very optional) 8-11pm central time.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

lets chat about things.

Hey there! Gonna keep it short ! Were seeking dps and healer for our cutting edge based guild. Thursday 9pm - 11:30Pm est / Fri 9pm-12:30am Est! Check us out!!!

Hi Lagist, we might be a fit for you. We’re mostly looking for range DPS or healers atm. I’ll leave our info below if you want to check it out. Look forward to hearing from you!

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:
Borii#4823 - Officer / Raid Leader
vmsfroggy#4819 - Officer / M+ Organizer
Isaac (Stink)#7494 - Officer

Hiyas Lagist!

Guild & Server : Onslaught - Horde NA - Doomhammer
Language(s): English
Current Progression : 8/12H Nyalotha - (Covid-19 put us on raid break til SL 9.0 prepatch hits)
Raid Times / Days : Tues & Thurs: 815p to 11:30pm Eastern (515-830p PST/server)
Summary : Onslaught is a casual-progressive Normal & AOTC Heroic raiding guild who has existed on Doomhammer since 2006. We are a mature & experienced group focused on clearing Dungeons, Normal & Heroic raids in Shadowlands. We occasionally dip toes into Mythic raiding as our team-size allows, after we clear AOTC. We also do Mythic+ 5 man keys on off nights.
Wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/doomhammer/Onslaught (check here for list of high need classes/specs)
Raider IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/doomhammer/Onslaught

What We are Looking For :

⊁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⊁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain good attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⊁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

⊁ Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join our team/family

Application : Drop me a message on discord or go to https://guildsofwow.com/onslaught if interested in applying.
Contacts : GM minaah#1990 (btag) // minaah#3795 (Discord)
Discord Invite Link : https://discord.gg/dTjyrQ

Hey Lagist,

I’m going to post my generic message below, but let me know if our times work for you, I’d love to chat with you.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST, we may be changing Monday for Tuesday depending on recruits we get.

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need

Ranged DPS - Medium Need

Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET or Armatus#1287.

Hey Lagist,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for some quality dedicated DPS players for our raid team headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Sigadonski:
signus26#1182
Azshul:
BigKatBruh#1326

Hi there! Not sure if you’re still looking for a guild but if you are, definitely check us out! Hope to talk to you soon!

Hello there,

I have a guild that’s around 3 to 4 weeks old that I am building for Shadowlands. If you’re interest in chatting about it you can add me DLAres#1711 on bnet to chat

Hello Lagist!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by GrĂ­mmie-area-52

Almost Awesome is an Alliance AOTC/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Prior raid experience preferred.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.

My Guild raids M/T/Tr from 8pm-11pm Eastern time, on horde Zul’jin. We really need a boomkin or a warrior dps if you like those! :slight_smile: we are going to slam through that AOTC and move onto mythic likely the week it releases :slight_smile: Abasdar21#1478 if youd like to chat with me! and good luck finding a great home for SL

Hey pal Give me an add and lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860

Hey there Lagist, we are building a mythic team for shadowlands and could use more range/healers!! We raid Thursday: 8pm to 1130pm EST and Friday 8pm to 1230am EST! Our website is https: //faceroll. org(remove the spaces) for more info!!!

Hey man, you look like and awesome fit for our guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 and bnet is vmsfroggy#1886 if you want to talk more. Here is a little bit about us:
Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10:30-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-9:30-12:30est

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894