Any Alliance PvP guilds worth joining?

But that is truly the reputation that proceeds your Guild/Community. I never see you guys “March into Org” on ED. I see a few random Ruin Members or the 1 Multi-Box DK from time to time but the only time I have really ever seen your presence is in Naz and I feel it (lag) more than I see it. Just because you WPvP in 40 Man Raids does not make you good WPvPers. Warsong Battalion was Ruin Gaming before Ruin Gaming was a thing and to be honest a lot of WPvP Guilds didn’t participate was WSB events because they were known for lagging the world.

1 Like

Lol what? Ruin has been around since before WoW was even a thing, much less WSB. They go back to the warhammer online days.

And no, we have been hitting ED org with 20 people the past few nights, killing everyone and then leaving.

1 Like

Perhaps a minor point, but there’s no such thing as ED Dazar’alor, as Dazar’alor is CRZ and sharded. Orgrimmar, yes.

No, it’s only their reputation Horde side. Horde are the ones who get stomped into the mud by them, so Horde are the ones who resent them and call them names.

For Alliance, they are the ones who put a lot of work and organization into events that are open to all Alliance players, so they have a generally positive reputation. They build the community and help other players to have fun, which is a good thing, not a bad thing.

iv yet to get stomped by a ruin player or ruin zerg. iv killed many of the lvlers and either undergeared or JUST horrible at pvp 120s in and across many of their spinoff guilds. And the reputation of them being a clown fiesta is not just on horde side… i watched a few streams and you hear the clown fiestas leader saying lets go and lag the servers. Claiming this is not true is just Denial of the facts.

2 Likes

I challenge you to find one instance where he’s told anyone to go lag the servers. Stop bs’ing.

1 Like

Admit im not wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are. Now prove your claim. He’s never told anyone or even so said “go lag the servers”

1 Like

Thank you… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why would your leader that dies by my weapon tell a community to lag a server down idiot? That would be against tos. I know u guys have trouble comprehending things but even that would surprise me if u didn’t know that. But u do intentionally shard into a zone and lag it down. Regardless of how u want to spin it. And when horde fights back it’s our fault if it crashes. U are dumb. U make dumb statements. U fool yourself with protecting your community making it look like u are the good guys. Sure u might get alli to finally sack up and turn wm on. But then gloat about destroying a handful of random horde in a dead zone for an event? U then jump shards which u have yet to tell me how this is not manipulating the system using voice coms. And lag it down again for a win. But if horde brings in a force to fight back we are the ones making the issue for the crash? Gtfo with that idiot. U and everyone knows better.

1 Like

He has you on ignore … so u just wasted time typing that word salad

1 Like

I’m sure it will get to him. And no time wasted for me. Sorry u get so hurt over everything I say as well. So many of u are weak imo. Little babies behind monitors. Spewing lies and when it comes to someone that can stand and hold his ground be it forums or in game u run hide and report. I don’t care if any of u like me or not tbh. I don’t know any of u and never will on a personal level. But I will call idiots out on their lies. And don’t be ignorant on that he hasn’t seen it. My point is proven not to just him. But anyone curious on the subject.

Is he writing more walls of poorly formatted text and projecting his shortcomings on others still? I can’t tell because he’s ignore until June of next year.

3 Likes

Ok another word salad . I shd put you on ignore too. Will be my first .

1 Like

The usual usual , Ruin this , Ruin that… you have read it all before

1 Like

Then do it? U seem to reply to me on everything so that’s on u buddy. If u think u can handle not seeing or replying to me with an ignore go for it lol. U act like that’s a threat to me haha

Aww lol. I’m sure someone was able to read it for u. Go cry in your corner until u can come back to my table

I mean, when we’re talking about an Alliance guild attacking a Horde city, it is fair to say that you (Alliance) crashed the server.
It’s a Horde city. Of course there are a bunch of Horde there.
Just like it’s fair to say that TE or ISR (assuming those guilds are still operating; I haven’t been on ED in a bit) crashes the server when they raid Stormwind.

You assume anyone of those window lickers has any reading comprehension.

I mean truth. But someone has to be reading it and telling them what has been said. Heck they might have people writing a response for them. Regardless they can’t seem to stop replying. And if they do it’s because I upset their wittle feelers so bad that they ignore me. Can u imagine having that much power over someone? They can’t do anything but ignore. I mean they could just ignore it but then they would have to admit I don’t get to them lol

Is that pally your main?