Any Alliance guilds out there struggling to fill up raids lately?

Hey guys,

Since the BGs hit the shelves we have been struggling to fill up raids (even with pugs).
A lot more people are focused on ranking and it seems like a bunch of people quit the game after Christmas.

I would expect not to be the only ones with this problem and we would be looking for another guild to “merge forces” with. Not merge the guild but fill up each other raid spots until it gets better.

Would anyone be interested?

All the best. Your guild name always makes me laugh.

1 Like

1 Like

This is happening everywhere, horde side too. My guild has found ways around it but a lot of guilds are struggling.

It’s the curse of being between content patches. I ran a guild before for 3 years and in my experience it happens every time.

All the best to your guild even though you play those alliance.

1 Like

What are you guys doing to remedy? If you don’t mind me asking?

Hasn’t been that bad for us. It’s more wanting more of specific classes than needing numbers. Plus we don’t look to burn MC/Ony in under an hour. I think if you can make due with less you should always do so. I’d rather 32 man MC than bring in 8 PUGs and end up seeing wanted gear go to a non-guild member. Sounds selfish, but the more gear your raid gets the quicker the kills come.

And on ranking. I don’t think some understood the time played they’d have to do to obtain it. Also what’s the rush with the ranking? Once you get it you have to keep it up. Imagine anyone wanting to keep ranks 12-14 from now onward. Don’t plan on any vacations or events in real life. As much as I want a pvp mount and would like the gear I’d rather be more free with my WoW time. I have multiple alts that I’m leveling, grinding Wintersaber rep and consumes on my druid, etc. I’ll get to the pvp grind, but I just want some exalted BG gear so I’ll let the rankers have their fun.

And we wish Mootwo and Ira the best even though they went Horde. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: