Any active social guilds recruiting?

I’m looking for a good, active social guild with a discord where people actually talk. I used to play this game with a bunch of my friends, but they have all since moved on from the game. Everything feels a little more boring when you don’t have people to talk to while playing.

If you would like to talk to me about applying/joining, you can contact me in game or add me with BattleTag HoboUnknown#1131.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey! Our guild has the same mindset and it may be a good fit.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

We are trying to build a fun community where people can hang out and enjoy the game together. We offer two different raid teams, but no one is pressured to raid. The same goes for M+.

If you think this is something that interests you, please add me. Tehmadman#1993

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challange your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time (EST). Optional raid night Fridays from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time as well

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

Need More Info
If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me through BNet Kalysta#1968 or Discord Aellice#1735. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Division2, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

Hey Sanguinius!

My guild is pretty social! We love to chill in discord and talk. I will add thought that we are a bit more on the active side in the late afternoon and evening since we have a good chunk of west coasters in the guild. I myself am in discord quite a bit. But there are times in the morning/early afternoon we are on. It depends. Either way we like to chat and have fun and raid or do mythic + Check us out:

Do Not Release
9/9N 7/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52
Time Zone: EST

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We are currently a small guild that is working on growing. We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic. Most of us are working professionals. We hit 3/8 Mythic in Uldir and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina. We also have a great group of people who love to hang out in discord and talk, never be afraid to hop in and chat with us. :slight_smile:

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time (EST)

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time (EST)

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK
*Warrior

Heals:
*Any acceptable applicants can apply

A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • M+ 10+ every week
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
  • Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper any of these individuals:

Raid Lead: Raxah#1345
Guild Lead: Fury#1442
Officer: Zoobi#11504
Recruiter: Angel#11564