Any active AoTC focused guilds raiding at 6PST? [H]

Hello,
I’m looking for a horde guild for a friend and myself. I can play ranged/melee dps and my friend normally plays healers. We’re looking for a heroic focused guild that still takes the raid semi seriously/does alt runs/M+. We are both KSM and 10/10H (we’d be in to mythic if it was a more laid back run but not specifically looking for that) We’re looking for a run that starts at 6PST just based on our schedules. We’ll be server transferring most likely so realm is not important (prefer fuller realms) our main toons are 220ish but have a few alts all capable of heroic. I take my character and improvement seriously and have an average of high 90s dps logs for each boss in H CN if that matters to you.
Let me know here how to get in to contact if we sound like a good fit for your team.
PS we wont be interested in faction changing to alliance just based on how many alts we have.
Thanks for reading <3

Hey there. We’re a little off on times but I’d like to talk to you about our guild on Illidan. We raid 4 PM PST Sat/Sun. Let me know if this may possibly work and we can talk more from there?

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

Hi there Servontis!

Our raid times start an hour later than you’re indicating, but if that might fit check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hello! I would love to chat with you to see if we would be a good fit for each other. Our guild checks most if not all the boxes of what you’re looking for:

• 6pm PST raid time (Tues/Thurs)
  • Horde guild (Thrall is a high pop server for Horde)
  • Semi-serious and heroic focused (10/10H AOTC)
  • still do alt runs (Monday normal CN)
  • mythic keys (a number of KSM)
  • not mythic-tier focused but definitely opening to poking some bosses if we have the right roster

We look for people who make a good fit for our team so I’d love to get in touch to chat to see if we’d be right for you.

Find me on Bnet - Stevelations#11594

hey our times are a little early but if you interested feel free to add me
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

hello there, Blacklisted is still looking to add Active members that could fit your Description. we also have our raid start that match your wants.
please feel free to Add me on Bnet Silverghost#1156 so we can chat.
Hope to hear from ya.

Hey dude,

I have a guild on Mal’Ganis that fits what you are looking for almost to a T…

Hit me up we are really in need of a healer and ranged dps.

Sny#0322 (discord)

Resolved - Mal’Ganis - Horde

Resolved is a guild made up of Working adults who want to log into the game and have fun with people who want the same. We do not want Elitist or Drama Queens. Instead, we want those players that come to have fun, make friends, and socialize.

*** Wed/Mon 730p-1030p ***

Heroic 7/10H

Needs:

Heals: Shaman, Pally

Ranged: Lock, Mage, Ele

Melee: Warrior, DH, Monk

Requirements

200 iL (Those who are close will be invited to keys to gather gear. We also invite you to the Sat Raid for the same purpose.)

225 Lego (Tues night is your friend. We run Torghast all day. If not mains, then alts. So plenty of opportunity to farm Ash.)

Knowledge of fights. With the available videos and the Sat night Raid to practice, should not be hard to learn fights.

*** Tues 8p ***

Torghast

All day Torghast for those still farming Ash. Mains and alts are always doing Torghast. Just ask or listen in discord.

*** Thur Heroic Farm nite ***

The Heroic Team farms resources for raid (Herbs, leather, fish, meats, etc)

*** Thursday Mythic+ Nite ***

Needs:

Tanks: All

Heals: All

Ranged: All

Melee: All

*** Sat 8p-11p ***

Normal 9/10N

Needs: Whoever wishes to come. Fun is main priority, followed closely by Killing Bosses.

Not everyone wants the stress of Heroic raiding. They want to get together with guild members and kill some bosses. We do not care about numbers because we do not care about parses. We have fun.

*** Fri: All day Mythic+ ***

Needs:

Tanks: ALL

Heals: ALL

Ranged: ALL

Melee: ALL

*** Sun all day M+ ***

Needs: All; but heals and dps are big priority.

Working adults looking for the fun in the game while socializing and making friends. Usually found in discord chatting it up. All are welcome to join us. The more the merrier.

If you have questions, you can DM or contact me in discord, Tulgurth#1113. Hope to hear from you.

Sorry for the novella.