Any achievement/collecting guilds? ... or how about one with older players?

I’m currently on the hunt for a guild - like so many on here it seems… but I’m wondering if anyone has any insight on a social guild that might be good for a collector/achievement hunter? Moon Guard has so many wonderful RP guilds, but I have characters I’m not much interested in roleplaying with and instead just play to have fun! I would love to find a guild of players that are also interested in things like achievements, collecting (mounts/pets/toys/mog/etc.) or even just a social guild of older players (30+ maybe?).

I keep my eye out here on the forums as best as I can, but I’ve not really seen much in the way of these types of guilds being advertised. (Which is completely understandable considering this is an RP server.) … but I’m hoping that someone here might have some insight into any guilds I might want to look into. Thanks!

This is the atmosphere I am looking for as well!

Unfortunately, I have not found (or heard of) anything that fits this description yet. However, I would certainly be game for teaming up to knock out collections and achievements!

Shadow Elders is a very chilled social guild mostly composed by older people. Recruitment takes place via the in-game tool.

I don’t know if they have a thread here (I didn’t see one after briefly scrolling through) but there is a guild actually called Achievement. It’s created specifically for this reason and do a mix of social things together. I have ran into a couple of their members and had positive experiences with them. I am not online right now to check, but I am pretty sure you can use guild finder or just /who to look them up if interested ^^

I run Achievement, though I’m also on WRA and Horde. We were previously Alliance on WRA. Wonder if it was us you bumped into once upon a time?