<Antiquity> is inviting Buyers to join us in BWL

Greetings Mankrik,

Tired of the ridiculous costs from GDKP runs? Well you can reserve a spot in one of our raids for gear at reasonable prices.

< Antiquity > is opening up more and more class tier in our BWL runs for buyers, along with a plethora of non-tier items. Price lists available upon request. We raid Tue/Thur 8pm ST -> 11pm ST. If you are looking for 1-3 specific items, we charge a 50g door fee ( that is reduced from the cost of the item if/when it drops ), if you are looking for 4+ items, we do not charge this fee to join us. We require buyers online 10-15mins prior to our pulls. You can literally come in and alt+tab the entire run, or enjoy contributing to our clears, that choice is up to you.

If you have any additional questions or requests for information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thanks you and have a wonderful raid week all!

Discord: Burtburglar#6874

1 Like

Let me know when you start selling BWL

1 Like

Ew!

Momma #1

Hello Mankrik, Antiquity had an amazing week for buyers! Looking to fill some more spots with players.

For those wondering about BWL, though we are one of the only guilds running split runs on the server, we still have plenty of our mains that require gear from this raid. I will certainly bring up a timeline expectation for the future in the next meeting, but as for now, i doubt we will open up buyers to those runs until we are much closer to the next phase.

Price list is available upon request, please feel free to message me if you have any inquiries.

Hi, please come buy our mageblades. It makes me sad seeing them get disenchanted.

Come and join us.

is still looking for buyers, we are booking 2 weeks out at the moment as there has been a plethora of interest in joining our runs.

We clear MC twice a week as one of the only guilds actively completing split raids for all current content. Raids are Tue/Thur 9:00-9:30pm ST for MC. Clears are sub an hour 99% of the time. Please add me to discord if you have any inquiries or would like to request the price list. Burtburglar#6874

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Tiger King says: DOIT, DOIT NAAOOOOOWWWW!

Always looking for more buyers!

Come on in for an hour run (or less) and get what you need instead of trying to compete against a bunch of other people for months!

Onyxia head also for sale ^^

Still available tues/thurs BUMP

LFM Buyers!

Come and get your gear, stress-free!

1 Like

Is your guild recruiting at all?

@Prepared, please forward any inquiries to Fudin#4300 on discord.

continues to look for buyers interested in MC/BWL items. Find the discord contacts in the initial posting.

Still looking for buyers! Lots of spots and lots of gear up for grabs cheaper than you’ll get it from a GDKP! Contact us today!

1 Like

Tar -" The Hammer "- gonis has spoken

Looking to sign up some more buyers. Contact us for more information on how to get your items cheaper than GDKP runs.

Shifting focus to BWL! Looking for buyers, dm me for pricesss :slight_smile: