<Anti Clockwise> is currently recruiting!

Hi,

Anti Clockwise is a brand new alliance guild on Frostmourne, currently recruiting all roles for our raid team. We currently have around 17 members on the core raid team, are 12/12H and 4/12M. We are now looking to progress further and get everyone more mythic raid experience prior to Shadowlands release.

We are specifically recruiting the following roles:
Core Team:

• 1x Healer
  • 2x DPS

In addition to the above mentioned roles, we are looking for some people who would be willing to be reserves for when regular raid members can’t make it. For more info add me in game or on discord. (Dylan#11352 Battle.net, DDylann1101#7258 Discord).

Guild Goals:
Currently being late in the expansion, while we would be quite happy to push Mythic, our main goal is to get experience raiding together in preparation for Shadowlands. Once Shadownlands hits, we want to hit the ground running and push for Heroic and Mythic raid tier clears very quickly. We will be doing keys and other gearing content together as well.

Thankyou,
Warmazta-Frostmourne

Note: edited for updated goals, team progress and specific roles for recruiting.

1 Like

Bump We are still recruiting!
Clearing 12/12H weekly, Hoping to start Mythic Soon.

Give us a message on Bnet or Discord - Simbroo#1234

Need 1x Tank, 2 x Healers, and a whole lot of DPS

Need 2x Healers and DPS!

do you raid?
what is your schedule?

Yes,

Currently Raiding Wed, Thursday 8.30PM - 11.30PM Server Time, We are 3/12M, 12/12H

Currently Recruiting 1x Healer and some more Ranged DPS, but Exceptional players are encouranged to apply.

Thanks

Recruiting 1x Healer and a Demon Hunter.

Still looking for DPS pref demon hunter

Bump : Edited main post.

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for Experienced Healers for our main raid team.

Bump: Editing main post with new available roles! Nearly full team now.

Bump!

We are 5/12M Now yay

Need Excepetional DPS/Healers

Hello,

I am from Hawaii and my guild 12/12 h and 4/12 mythic raids during US times which i am having harder and harder to make because of time difference. I am a warlock (466ilvl) and looking to transfer to your server because of the raid times and was wondering if I could join your team if you are in need of DPS still, if youre full already np, thank you still :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone,

We are currently 5/12M and progressing well on Xanesh, We are currently looking for a Ranged DPS for our core team Mage, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman are highly desirable.

We really need a player that can consistantly meet our raid times which are as follow

Wednesday - 8.30PM -> 11.30PM Server Time
Thursday - 8.30PM -> 11.30PM Server Time

Thanks

Contacts:

Warzmasta - Dylan#11352 (Btag)
Kidili - Simbroo#1234 (Btag)

Would you consider a warlock and yes I can meet the raid times 100%. I’m 472 / 61% mastery / 36% haste unbuffed?

Alena#1796

Thanks for the interest we will get back to you!.

6/12M Xanesh Down!

Looking for Ranged DPS Pref Shadow Priest, Fire Mage and Elemental Shaman.

Thanks!

Vexiona Down 7/12M!

Looking for Ranged DPS to join our Core Team send us a message

8/12M Ra-den Down!

Still looking for Exceptional RDPS