Another week

Of DPS only players truly showing how useless they really are. Thanks Explosives for calling out those who don’t deserve to be in keys :slight_smile:

1 Like

but my purse.

Cover all the ones you can, which in most cases should be about 85%, and in moments of high healing pressure or just when there’s 5+ up at once call for assist. If they don’t it’s on them.

Me doing 80% of affixes: “Why is your dps so low?! It’s a healer affix!!”
Me leaving it to the healer like I’m apparently supposed to: wipes to exsplosives “Stop slacking on orbs!”

Can’t win. Punished for playing the affix. Punished for not playing the affix.

6 Likes

In what world do dps ever get 80% of anything outside of floor warming?

It’s an everyone job, which the healer covers until they cant, then they need help.

1 Like

my god, what a silly topic, most dps can target orbs and take them down while also be doing their rotation

1 Like

Honestly kinda depends, some specs rotations have enough space in them to comfortable handle multiple explosives without really losing much, just moving the target of their low impact spells and keeping the high impact ones on the trash itself. Others struggle enormously to do relevant damage whilst handling explosives because their rotation lacks low value spells and is completely GCD locked.

Some specs, weirdly, even get a damage increase from popping an explosive every now and again, such as shadow priest for twist of fate uptime, though would fall into the second category were they tasked with handling the majority of them.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s an everyone job. Can you tell that to half the groups I pug with instead of preaching to the choir, please?

1 Like

Disc also gets some mana back for killing them with purge. (if talented)

1 Like

If I am Tanking a dungeon and see DPS wasting time going for orbs I will stop pulling. Its the healers job. No need to waste time on it

3 Likes

Lmao. I really hope this is a troll comment. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

It’s also your job.

1 Like

that’s the most classic wow attitude i’ve seen in a while!

i like it :sunglasses:

that’s really not true for a lot of DPS specs

1 Like

This week is so intense. Literally do AV and have to dispel and pop 123 explosives in a single dungeon when the next dps does 13.

1 Like

This week is an alt week. Dont try any serious m+ activity.

Most weeks feel like an alt week these days though…

3 Likes