Another week. M+ higher keys only wants DH

Every day that passes, the more and the higher the nerf is needed to vengeance demon hunters.

The community toxicity around this meta has to be cleansed, and the only thing that can cleanse this disease is the sanctified nerfbat.

4 Likes

Or maybe dont design dungeon content that hits so hard that kiting is the only acceptable way to deal with it on higher keys.

45 Likes

Nerf vengeance and you can just remove dhs from game. But why stop there, maybe we should just remove wow entirely. People like f2p battle pass lootbox games more anyway

15 Likes

You made this post already, get over it.

DH tanks aren’t strong, no tanks are strong, all tanks, aren’t tanks anymore, they’re just hunters with plate and an auto run button. Cause if you try to “tank” in shadowlands you’re gonna die.

13 Likes

I mean, the kiting thing really is an issue, but let’s not pretend it’s a game-wide issue. Tanking still feels like tanking in Raids. It still feels like Tanking in the levels of keys most people are doing (with maybe a couple exception pulls that are noteworthy).

But it BECOMES an issue earlier than it should in higher M+, and it should be addressed.

6 Likes

It’s not just because they can kite well. Even wheelchair specs like bdk and prot paladin are capable of kiting with the use of specific talents or group support. It also comes down to the fact that they are one of the highest if not the highest damage tanks in m+, incredible utility and multiple short 1 minute or less defensive cooldowns such as fiery brand with the legendary or fel devastation.

They have a better overall kit and being better at kiting is just the cherry on top. With the MDI going on right now for the next 2 months there will be 0 changes.

2 Likes

Now this is some high-quality sweet-talkin’.

3 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time, EJM. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems to me like you just don’t understand why VDH is desirable while other tanks are not.

VDH is the best at kiting and is the one tank that, while capable of kiting pretty damn easily, also doesn’t get instantly melted as soon as it enters melee range.

How bout we don’t nerf, how bout we buff the rest.

6 Likes

The kiting needs are out of control. It’s stupid and lazy and is at odds of what a tank is supposed to be.

Fix the kiting BS and you’ve fixed the meta problem.

5 Likes

in blizzard roulette it can and will happen with your fav spec next time

1 Like

We dhs had to deal with this all BFA long when all anyone wanted was blood dks and prot warriors, why you so mad?

1 Like

If you’re not a Vengeance DH, Fire Mage, Boomkin, MM hunter, or WW monk, don’t even bother trying. We need a balance pass asap.

and here you are complaining about a problem but thinking nerfing fixes it. when you going to learn kid. There will always be a top spec…always. The problem isnt that there is a top spec, the problem is the community deciding who can do end game content. Fix that problem…nerfing doesnt do anything but move the problem to another group of players as has been proven time and time again.

Not sure why you keep posting the same thing and not taking the time to understand the logic.

1 Like

Sounds llike a learn to kite issue to me…welp onto the next QQ post my work here is done.

Prot warrior was at the top for most of BFA. It literally doesn’t matter which tank it is because there will be one. Most tanks are still very playable unless you are pushing bleeding edge. Which lets be realistic, you aren’t.

1 Like

yup…all tank specs are completing 19+ keys…but these people are ignoring that fact. the OP keeps posting daily complaining about it. All they want is to screw over others and bring them down so they can be risen up. Horrible attitude and part of the problem. Nerfing wont fix anything at all but just move the problem to another group.

1 Like

There is absolutely no reason for a tank to kite mobs. It is very, very, very poor design on bliz’s part. A tank tanks, not running away. As if tanking wasn’t hard enough.

Just wait as the xpac gets older. Tanks are going to get harder and harder to find because of the bs they have to put up with.

Healers too. I have the outmost respect for them.

4 Likes

laughs in survival hunter, arcane mage, and all things shaman