Another Returning Player Looking for Guild / Group

Just another returning player looking for a group or guild to run around with. Eastern Time is best for me. Been playing off and on since launch, only missing a few expansions. All the people I used to run with left WoW a few months ago. It isn’t the same going solo.

Willing to go to any server on any faction and level up. Leveling seems pretty quick and the anniversary gift makes it even faster!! I have done almost all roles but have a soft spot for healing and ranged dps.

Just looking for a group of fun people to enjoy some end game content with and maybe push some keys.

2 Likes

Welcome back, I tried doing the solo thing when most of my guild left for another server. It was not any fun. I transferred where a few friends went to Galakrond and I have not regretted it. In fact we are thriving in our new home.

See our blurb below, and I hope to hear from you…

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H - Actively Recruiting

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me. You could also reach me through Discord: Thorn#2184 or BNet: Thorn#1109.

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

1 Like

Hey Ashss,

I’d love to chat with you - add me on discord @ Letholas#9581

Hey. If you decide you are interested in rerolling we are doing a reroll guild starting Friday Dec 3rd on the leveling. Some people are pre-leveling to 10 now.

discord.gg/abomination

Welcome back! We are certainly looking for more friends! Here is our shameless plug below.

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed - US THRALL is a semi casual adult/mature raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. The Attendance boss has been an obstacle.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome.

TANKS (1)

MYTHIC PLUS NEEDS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY NEEDS

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild. Anyone who loves to gather and farm mats is a bonus.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active. We are quite active in discord usually M-F and suggest to anyone joining to do the same. This is where you will see the most activity and get to know the rest of the guild.

For raiders
We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed.

Keep you main character up to date, current. Running Mythic Plus is encouraged and no raid logging. The last thing we want to see is raiders who are only present on raid days. We get that real life is a thing we all have one, but it you intend to raid we want people to be engaged in the process and with the rest of the raiders.

…and most importantly WANT to be part of a team. Enshadowed has been our home for over 10 years and we welcome people looking for a place to call home and make new friends. Guild hoppers trying to get the highest progression, (ya know that one guild with one boss more killed and so on) well…this is not the place for you Sad that this needs to be said but …we want invested team members.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155

Hi there!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a new guild on Illidan looking for more people.

Here’s my discord if you want to talk: Ackleholic#3313

Hey there Ashss, Please feel free to add my Btag: Kitsune#1784 or Discord: Sinafay#3443. I would love to chat with you to see if we might be a good fit for you.

Heya! I run a casual guild that raids, keys, runs legacy content and hunts for mounts/pets/achievements throughout the week. Most of us are returnees enjoying the game together. We’re currently running heroic raid Sunday/Monday with normal reclears on Tuesdays. I would love to tell you more about us! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Welcome back! We have spots available for all types of roles. I’ll drop my guild ad below, take a peek and if it sounds like it might work, we’d love to have you contact one of us to chat and see if we’d be a good home for you!

Hey there Ashss,

I hear you about how soloing this game isn’t as fun, I think the guild I’m apart of might be a good fit!

[THE VENDING MACHINE] is a small guild of friends, on Black Dragonflight, that have been playing WoW together for the last couple of years. Whenever we’re not raiding, you will always find a couple of us on Discord casually running mythic+, leveling alts, or socializing while playing other games. We would love to fill our guild with fresh new faces that are interested in raiding and mythic+ content. Here’s some more information on the guild:

Raiding: We do that!

We are currently 9/10 Heroic SoD, we raid on Friday from 8:00 - 10:30 PM ET and sometimes on Thursday from 8:00 - 10:00. We are hoping to get AOTC (as we did in a different guild with CN) and would love to also attempt a few mythic bosses just to see how far we get. We also enjoy alt runs in normal if you want to gear/test other characters.

Mythic+: We love running M+ content!

Most of the guild members are pushing towards or have already achieved KSM this season and are always willing to push keys. Even if you have no experience with M+, we’re happy to help you out! Dungeons are so much more fun with guildies than random PUGS.

Socializing/Other Games: We’re always online doing something!

While we are primarily a WoW guild, we all play other games too. Currently a lot of the community members are heavily invested in Phasmaphobia. We like to try and run social game nights in Discord so we can just get together, have a couple drinks if you want, and play some silly games.

If you think this sounds like the guild for you, or you just want more people to hang out with while playing WoW, feel free to toss me a message:

Battletag: Bryguy#11454

Discord: BryguytheFirth#0321

Heya Ashs, welcome back!

We are for sure recruiting more for both raid and to just hang out & have fun! We are primarily adults primarily in the mid-20s to mid-30s age range? I don’t ask, it’s just the vibe I get

Guild is Alt Tabbed over on the server Wyrmrest Accord. Though it’s a west coast hosted server, the raiders come from probably cst and est just as much as pst.
We’re 10/10H, 1/10M and all of our events are:

• Saturday: [Core Team] 6-9p PST (9p-12a EST)

• Sunday: [Core Team] 6-8p PST (9p-11p EST)

• Tuesday: [Alt Run] 6-8p PST (9p-11p EST
    *Completely optional, completely open to anyone 215+ ilvl

• Friday: [Dungeons & Drunks] 6-???p PST (9p-???p EST)
    *Completely optional. While we do keys throughout the week, this is our “f around find out” night of hanging out and doing keys of various levels

For our core team, we’re looking for in order of priority:
Healers: Rsham > Hpal > Priest > other
Melee DPS: DK > Shaman > Cat > Paladin > Rogue > Other
Ranged DPS: Boomkin > Shaman > Mage > Other

If you wanna chat, feel free to add me on either Discord (Snow#0992) or btag (SpaceCadet#11225)
Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Welcome back to the game,

I am part of a laid back Heroic raiding guild on Area 52. We are currently 9/10 SoD and we also push KSM each season now as well. If you are looking for a chill group that is totally us! Feel free to send me a message on b.net My tag is Wynneman#1501. Our raid times are Tues and Weds 8:30 to 11 PM EST

Hey Ashss,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on the Shadow Council server node. We have completed normal SoD and have started into some heroic bosses. We run keys, have collectors, and generally enjoy the game. General info about us is below. My BNet tag is down there too. Look me up if you’d like to chat and find out more about us.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (10/10 NSoD, 3/10 HSoD) running for current tier content that runs one night per WoW week for 2 hours and are building a second raid team to run on Saturdays.

All Classes and Specs welcome, but we are in need of 1 tank and heals for Raid Team 2.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Saturday 7-9 server (9-11 eastern) - this team is building and not running yet.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Greetings!

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 9/10H, 1/10M

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey, Ashss, consider this a delayed welcome back!

If you’re still looking, then might be for you. We’re an Alliance guild on Whisperwind formed back in TBC and we feel your pain, Shadowlands has drained a lot of people from the game, and our guild. We’re looking for people who still have fun in WoW for raids, mythics, and general knocking about. Raid time is Wed/Thurs, 9-11 eastern. We aim for AOTC but we’re pretty laid back about it and our chief goal is to have a good time.

Feel free to look me up in-game (use [Alt+0220] for the Ü) or reach out to me through BattleNet at BattleOoze#1158234. Good luck in your search!

Hi Ashss, what class/spec are you planning on playing? We have multiple openings and we I am sure we could adjust to accommodate something that isn’t listed if you were a good fit with the guild. Please check out our recruitment post and feel free to reach out to one of us to chat.