Another Return Player LF Guild (on Garona)!

Hi everyone, I’m one of the many players returning due to Covid-19 and the stay home orders. I’ve been gone for at least 5 years and feel completely lost with all the changes… aaak!

Since returning, I’ve been spending my time trying to relearn everything while leveling all my alts up and trying to decide what my main will be - in my previous life I was a Holy Priest (grouping & raiding) and Hunter (soloing).

I’m also feeling a bit lonely, since I haven’t ran into any of my old mates…

Anyway, I’m a super casual PVE player, that usually solos or groups with friends - never been a fan of pugs, trying to figure things out again and looking for a guild of friendly folks (preferably of adults) to chat with and learn from.

I’m PST, a daytime player, and playtime varies from a few hours a week to several hours a day, depending.

Horde (mostly) on Garona.

ETA: Don’t want to change servers.

1 Like

Hey there! I currently run a small start-up guild on Zul’jin (H). We’re nightime EST so daytime PST should work for us. Our goal is to be an AOTC guild in SL. Add my btag Papajohn#1909 if interested!

1 Like

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

2 Likes

Late Night Vibes

Late Night Vibes on US-Proudmore Alliance:

This is a guild made by a handful of friends, new and old to WOW. we have no experience running a guild, but we are looking to try our hand at it and maybe even make it go somewhere! We hope to have two dedicated raid groups for the launch of Shadow Lands. We want to create a diverse community of players who are available to do anything they might want to, Including keystones, PVP groups, world quest, and much much more!

For more info contact me on discord: Chronics#7490

1 Like

Hey there, « The Fallen Kingdom » is a social, max level guild on Illidan looking for active players wanting to progress. Our goal is to make a friendly and mature environment where everyone can learn/improve together. Focused on mythic/raid progression & rated on the side. Were very chill and laid back, always happy to teach someone the ropes. We too dislike pugs so weve been working on making this guild a small tight knit community where we can enjoy the game stress - free and learn at our own speed. In our free time we also enjoy doing mount runs or old content together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These all sound great, a couple I’m very interested in more info on but
I’d like to not move servers, if I can help it. I know some servers/realms are connected but I’m not having any luck Googling which servers are linked to Garona, if there are any.

Are any of your servers connected or can you point me to where can I find that information?

ETA: I ‘think’ I found the answer to my question, and none are connected to Garona. :cry:

Hey Anyini! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Look us up! The Secret Cow Level
We need ranged DPS - 9/10 H SoD, then starting Mythic.
Icey :slight_smile: :blush: