Another quitting post

Yeah. I gotta quit this game because Blizzards lack of care for the community.

I boosted my character a couple weeks after THE BURNING CRUSADE came out, and it’s insane how little blizzard cares about their player’s time. After weeks of playing and weeks of mentally preparing before hand I can’t take it anymore. Blizzard refuses to add 70 boosts for some reason. I don’t want to level anymore being stuck at 64 for with a 60% mount. Begging for gold from my comrades. Blizzard never added QoL items they should have like 100% mount for boosted characters, flying mounts at 150% speed base, boosted rested exp. I’m sure the end game is great, but alas I’ll never get to it because blizzard doesn’t want to make it accessible to people with real jobs.

Farewell fellow horde and even those damned alliance. LAUGH OUT LOUD!

1 Like

See ya in 9.1

7 Likes

What’s that

You know damn well what it is and you’re going to play it.

6 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

Not that you have much since for some reason in 4 levels you haven’t made any gold.

4 Likes

You boosted, got 6 levels, then came to the forums to cry about something Blizzard did.

You are a retail player. It’s that obvious. Have fun in 9.1.

5 Likes

you care about this game enough to post about it. Just play casually and farm gold on the way up. You get close to 1500 gold leveling 58-70.

1 Like

Hehehe you got me. ;D. Retail blows now. PVP takes even longer than TBC

Now delete your thread.

Is this a parody post? I feel like this is a parody post

…Yeah with that name it’s definitely a parody post

1 Like

No. I want blizzard to see this.

Have you tried getting naked and dancing on mailboxes yet? That seems to make money for the elves.

2 Likes

I tried. No one wants me. Should’ve rolled female BLOOD ELF

obvious troll is obvious

1 Like

If anyone is curious why blizzard added the boost. RIGHT THERE!
$55 in for 1 month sub. He just almost covered 4 players. Actually I’m sure he bought deluxe but poor sap can’t afford the riding skill so he has the expensive warp stalker that putts around like a wiggly large lizard.
Make that $80. Boom he was 5 players for 1 month. Lol. This guy begged for boosts to be better and couldn’t level much and bails.
At least that’s 1 less warstalker
Also let’s take a moment of prayer here for him…
His sacrifice and quitting just greatly saved every team he might have ever joined. Could you imagine having to listen to him weekly! OMG

2 Likes

Godspeed young druid.

You will be missed.

The community is telling you they don’t want the changes you want, you are just not wanting to accept this.

I hope you find a game were a community has the same mindset as you, that is going to be an uphill battle. Not every game is a handout and those that are don’t survive long, some people love to work hard for their digital real estate.

LOL no one expected from the boostie boys to last classic for more than a couple of weeks anyway. back to retail. bye. we won’t miss you.

Yall need to stop getting baited by obvious trolls.

2 Likes

I hope this is a troll.