Another Pandaren Summit: Who's Interested?

Hey, everyone. Since it’s been a good while since our last summit, I’ve been considering the idea of hosting another Pandaren summit in mid-to-late May.

While no plans are concrete yet, I was hoping to gauge interest with this thread, and perhaps discuss the various topics we may cover, or throw some ideas at each-other.

Looking forward to the posts!

Edit: Awkward, I posted on the wrong character.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind attending another one. The last one turned out pretty well from what I remember; plus I’m sure there’s plenty to talk about.

1 Like

I will certainly be there on my Pandaren.

Sounds like fun, especially with all the events that transpired since the last summit. Teldressil Burning for example.

Definitely.

I’d be happy to attend!

1 Like

I would definitely attend!

If my irl schedule allows it, I would most certainly attend!

That’s an alt from my second account - stupid forum randomly changed my selected character.

For an event this important I’ll do whatever I can to help organize & put it on.

I’ll likely start planning at some point after the 11th. The next two weeks are going to be hectic on my end.

Whatever ideas you have for it, feel free to share.

Whatever else we do it definitely needs to end up with a big old-fashioned loosen-your-belt order-two-of-everything meal. The Golden Rose is a great place for that if we want inside. There’s also the outdoor area with the huge pots & round tables down by the pond, if under the stars is more to people’s taste.

1 Like

I would love to go to this, but people would likely not take well to a Mogu. Even a Titan-following one. Maybe in disguise?

I’m not saying there’s no mogu allowed, I’m just saying that we can’t ensure that any mogu that enter the grounds will leave alive.

In all seriousness, I believe like last time, we would strongly prefer that only Pandaren attend the Summit.

1 Like

Maybe one day there’ll be a Pandarian summit with Yaungol and Hozen and such.

I would like to go but would prefer if other races could attend as well.

Even if we decide to loosen that once the actual planning starts, there’s no way undisguised mogu will be even remotely tolerated.

Apologies if that offends, but that’s the way it’s looking to be.

2 Likes

MOGU?! Heck no they can’t come!

2 Likes

I believe this was brought up last summit as well? The whole Mogu coming along? From what I remember most were against the idea. While I don’t like excluding anyone this is a Pandaren Summit. Realistically I can see a Mogu wanting to be involved in any gathering of Pandaren unless they are planning on attacking, harming, or killing them in someway, and even if that was a plan I don’t think a single Mogu would show up to attempt and carry that out. If people are wanting to RP Mogu with Pandaren maybe there can be some combat events that can be carried out in the future.

1 Like

Supported! And yeah, I’d say non-Pandaren races (I’d see Jinyu/Hozen being okay) and Pandaren-unfriendly races are way too much a stretch. Even a disguised Mogu could be seen through and, justifiably, slain or detained. And then it takes away from the focus of the Summit altogether.

3 Likes

Are Gnomes allowed to go?