Another night full of liars

do you play in first person view or

I understand the need for calls to be made; I think it’s ridiculous and low-confidence to offload that responsibility to one player and then blame them when you failed without instruction.

I target call more than any hunter you’ve ever seen ironically, with the macro I mentioned above. It’s very effective in yolos, let alone with your main team.

I don’t know if you struggle to read or if I added this part after your started typing, but oh well :man_shrugging:

I think it’s more a matter of struggling to take seriously people who need to be told when a target is prime for a hardswap, while also suggesting people take personal initiative at creating macros that allow you to provide just as much attention to a possible hard-swap without needing to designate a person to speak it.

I think I just hold rbg players to higher standards than you do, Herc. I’ve seen how you play. :^)

I’d agree that putting all the blame on the TC is dumb, and only weak leads would do that. However, TC is still important for most groups.

Ain’t got time to read chat. Use disc if you want to call things but then that defeats the idea of what a yolo is.

1 Like

Did I ever say that the TC was 100% responsible for the loss

The point of a /say macro is that most people have chat bubbles enabled for the /say channel, and will in fact end up reading those bubbles, and they’ll read the name “Pushmataha” faster than Kyle can figure out how to pronounce it in most cases (assuming your players have a general literacy)

You don’t need to look down to the corner for chat.

Added bonus? If the person calling the target is melee, the chat bubble also serves as a general indicator of where that target probably is that further expedites fast swaps.

I do no voice yolos with these macros. It’s not hard. You’re just used to wasteful stimuli.

Tc not needed. People learn to use your voices.

1 Like

TC is needed when forming a group through LFG, I don’t trust that 9 other people will be competent enough to use their voice and if you do then you clearly haven’t played much through LFG

Then this is why you’re struggle-bussing at 17whatever in voice groups.
You have too low of standards. Vet the people you’re inviting better. Talk to them before the game. Get a general raport going.

I’ve exclusively played in lfg, primarily no voice groups, for the majority of my 671 rbgs btw.

Negative. Make sure they use their voices. All of them. Or they are gone. Peoppe should be talking. The druid broke out. Rogue isn’t in team fight. Let’s hit hunter no wait let’s hit druid iron bark down stun out of form etc. It’s a group effort and just putting the role on 1 guy hurts the whole group

2 Likes

I don’t expect 1 person to be vocal for the game, but not having a designated TC is just stupid and calls for people talking over eachother and different targets. To each his own.

For the third time:

The struggle here is with you not understanding how “swap to the monk” is simpler than expecting 9 other people to swap to the same target without a call.

Not sure how or why you’re trying to argue that a reading a text box is better than simply using your voice, but alright. It’s still target calling, just worse.

Nah, you haven’t.

How is hearing “swap to the monk” more wasteful than taking eyes off targets to read a chat bubble?

That’s not what the TC is for.

You don’t need 9 people calling out CDs. It’s literally right there in your face lol. Like y’all talk about holding your team to “higher expecations” then act like seeing the Barkskin CD drop off is something that needs the whole team talking about.

1 Like

You hit everything on the head. It’s so funny seeing these other comments of people who clearly only play YOLO rbg’s or just don’t know any better.

I mean like I’m not going badmouth anyones games or anything, it’s just disagreements here, but yes I think it’s dumb acting like they’re hot stuff and making a big deal for using a /s macro instead of just “swap to the monk” in voice.

I advocated encouraging everyone on your team to make calls, either in voice or via a macro that spams their targets name in /say (resulting in a visible chat bubble that most people are high enough IQ not to ignore), not expecting people to “magically coalesce on one target”

I’ve literally bounced you into the void on EOTS for trying to ninja Mage Tower while standing on the wrong side of the flag. I know who I’m talking to lol.

I’m concerned with how you interface with your UI that your chat bubbles aren’t visible at the same time as the enemies nameplates and buffs/debuffs.
Deeply concerned.

I absolutely prefer no voice yolos (with experienced people, its not hard to vet people) to the average discord full of sweaty chuds.
Kinda crazy how I’m higher CR doing that than you are convincing yourself that the cats who need to be herded are the best flock to swim with.

As you said to each their own. And its not acting tough or hot. It’s stating that something really isn’t needed. That’s it. But won’t agree so no point arguing:)

You don’t need 9 people making calls. Like this isn’t rocket science. I’ve literally explained this 3 times now lmao.
Always. Multiple viable targets. No need many talk. Just 1.
I don’t know how to break it down any simpler than that.
Yes many people can be talking but you only need 1 person calling targets. It’s not a difficult task at all, 1 person can easily handle it.

Now I know for certain that you’re not talking about me. I’ve never been knocked off trying to take a node in EOTS, at least not in rateds. Shadowstep is quite useful :+1:

They’re visible but I’m not looking at chat bubbles. I’m looking at the nameplates and CDs of everyone, including their backline where the chat bubble is nowhere near.

Weird acting like hot stuff at sub 2k but alright :joy:

1 Like

I’m a survival hunter sitting 2k in yolos, you’re a rogue sitting in voice at 1800.
Really weird to even try to come at me, man. You’re just making folks who know us both cringe.

Not when you trinket trap and eat intimidation it’s not.
It’s okay to forget traumatic events, lmao.

I’m 2 games away from 1900 and I haven’t even done RBGs on this toon in like 3 weeks. And that’s with 30 less games played than you on this toon with a number of them being no voiced. But hey you keep reaching :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

The only thing they’re cringing at is:

lmao.

I haven’t queued in like a month. I finished gearing, homie.

a number of them were no voiced

That’s sick bro, a number of mine were in voice. Hyuck hyuck hyuck.

keep reaching

Keep providing the yikes.