Another Day Another Unannounced Downtime

What I posted was a theory, nothing more, nothing less.

really love being 1/3rd of the way through LBRS to see a surprise shutdown. at this point i feel like i cant even safely form an instance group before noon est.

2 Likes

i bet half of the realy reason is to let the no lifers have a chance to passout or at least get something to eat >_< lolz jkjk

i didnt even see a countdown…lol.

No its not the end of the world BUT what other service do you pay for that youd just be “Oh well”? I have only small windows to play as it is.

What if your cell phone service randomly was just “down” when you went to make calls?

What if you sat down to watch TV and three to 4 times a week it just didnt work for an hour at a time?

Its just terrible customer service and its an inexcusable way to treat paying customers.

2 Likes

Same! I never get up early on my day off. i am pissed

Gee, thanks Mr. Belvedere!

lol theyre already back up guys come on now

Dear northbound I-5, in Orange County:

WTF can you please let me know next time someone stalls in the car pool lane, causing even more havoc near Crown Valley exit??

Srsly. Heads up is all I ask!!!

Nothing on twitter even…

I AM GRUMPY… wait it’s up

This is the only time I get to play, and I only get a couple hours a day during the week to level up, and I can’t play this weekend. These shutdowns/restarts that last 15-30 minutes each EVERYDAY really add up.

1 Like

I had time to go get coffee. Now I can blame blizzard for my caffeine induced hypertension.

woah, its like we dont play games to escape real life at all!

Arathi Highlands but close enough.

soo 15 years ago vanilla happened , we didn’t have layering wich is being exploited daily , the old server max was 3000 players at a time ?
but some bugs are that old it should be easy to recode an fix oh wait blizzard lost the old codes because they wrote over them with new expansions /facepalm .then asked 5 Frenchmen with the original codes on a private server to help by employing them, and still cant fix the issues but need a shutdown every single morning . :frowning:

Good grief, Charlie Brown…get a grip, would you? The game is back up and you can return to flooding your veins with sweet, sweet video game smack.

1 Like

that makes zero sense

All realms have a single-digit number of layers. Most of them have a low single-digit number.

Oh No! They shut down the severs for less then 10 minutes and didn’t warn anyone.

So many grown adult babies in classic…sigh

Jesus you woukd think no one had ever played an MMO in here. This stuff is normal, its always been normal.

Yes the data is 15 years old but the underlying architecture and systems are not and may need a quick adjustment or reboot to get them straight.

I understand the time constraints, but that’s part of it and has always been a part of playing MMO’s.